Quantcast

¤/// Friday GMT \\\¤

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Unfortunately I wasn't given the option of saying no to the management role :banghead:
I remember an annual review once where my immediate manager at the time was lamenting the fact that he couldn't get anyone to take a team-lead role for the group. I asked if there was a compensation bump for this additional responsibility to which he answered "no" and then was surprised when I laid out the possible reasons people weren't crawling over one another to take the position.

There's always the funemployment option. ALWAYS. :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What a week...

Worked from my bed yesterday, due to some swollen node in the right side of my throat that came out of nowhere on Wednesday. I could barely swallow water. Though in reality I slept more than worked, which seems to have panned out as the swelling is pretty much gone today.

Then this morning I was in a meeting, which included my manager. He said at the end, "Chris, please come with me we need to talk". Ruh roh, wasn't expecting anything good from his tone, but he handed me some papers (another ruh roh..) which turned out to be my bonus and a 2% raise. And then he slipped a mention that another raise (for our entire department) is on the way AND I'm going to be getting a new part time person to help out. Well hell yeah.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program of bullpoop. Supposed to snow all weekend...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
What a week...

Worked from my bed yesterday, due to some swollen node in the right side of my throat that came out of nowhere on Wednesday. I could barely swallow water. Though in reality I slept more than worked, which seems to have panned out as the swelling is pretty much gone today.

Then this morning I was in a meeting, which included my manager. He said at the end, "Chris, please come with me we need to talk". Ruh roh, wasn't expecting anything good from his tone, but he handed me some papers (another ruh roh..) which turned out to be my bonus and a 2% raise. And then he slipped a mention that another raise (for our entire department) is on the way AND I'm going to be getting a new part time person to help out. Well hell yeah.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program of bullpoop. Supposed to snow all weekend...
Nice job, chief!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Based on the pictures on the News. I believe that DN's landlord/roommate is the Toronto Serial Killer. Not positive. But pretty sure.... I have lost contact with DN a while ago. I am positive that the house is DN's. The video of the Police parked in front of the Garage is definitely DN's house.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Based on the pictures on the News. I believe that DN's landlord/roommate is the Toronto Serial Killer. Not positive. But pretty sure.... I have lost contact with DN a while ago. I am positive that the house is DN's. The video of the Police parked in front of the Garage is definitely DN's house.
i remember DN. that's crazy. yet somehow not surprising given that dude's history.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
holy smokes! :eek:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Was gonna visit him a few years back before he stole the RM bike & showed his true colors.
Bet it wasnt him.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Intriguing, links to read up on this?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
only way i’m paying money to ride my bike is if it’s for a lift ticket. eff dat. map out your own awesome 50k route. grab some beers. grab a friend. shred it up.
I did it last year, it really helped me to motivate to ride when I didn't really want to. I am just going to do the same ride a few weeks before at Targhee Fest and call it good.