Quantcast

¥¥¥¥ Thursday GTM †††††

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rain stopped, temporarily. worked, came home did house shit...yard is kind of a jungle...need to attend to that.

also need to find a moment to ride my fuggin bike.

reduction in drinking since new year = 190# to 172#, which is more reasonable. still need to drink less and sleep more.

working on summer planning...

cicadas are loud.

wife is mostly back to work, driving, starting to do yoga/exercise...good stuff.

also, :wave:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
You ever met a PhD in Truckin'?
to be fair, our very own Derek Pearson is/was a sharp guy who chose dat truckin' life (twice! the second after dropping pro photography. maybe I was a terrible wedding photography customer?!)

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
how's your headspace though?
good enough. currently filled with all that entails getting oldest and youngest finished with high and middle school respectively; occupied for the summer; and then off to college/high school. need to squeeze in some me time/riding here and there to stay sane.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As I lose the remainder of my sick days at the end of the week I called in today and ran some errands. Most people out and about on a gloomy weekday in this town look like they could come directly out of the witch hunting mob scene from the Holy Grail but in fake designer clothes.

1715910486219.png

Of particular note was the lady wearing Army Surplus fatigues carrying a ventriloquists dummy in a Baby Bjorn.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Jeezus. They weren’t even trying if they only got that far…
Wife and I turned around and headed back up the road on our bikes, traffic still wasn't being stopped from coming downhill and even funnier was an even bigger semi was coming downhill to join the fun.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
to be fair, our very own Derek Pearson is/was a sharp guy who chose dat truckin' life (twice! the second after dropping pro photography. maybe I was a terrible wedding photography customer?!)
I wasn't trying to say all truckers are stupid, just being smart is not a job requirement. Must take a special brain to be happy spending your days at a fairly mindless task. That could be someone who is happy listening to Glenn Beck all day, or perhaps someone who has a lot of important stuff to think about like Einstein in the patent office.

Last edited: