Quantcast

^~¨¨ Wednesday GTM ^~¨¨

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Make sure the Director knows you want that job and will do great.
Then let him take care of the need for manager approval.
??????
Profit.
He knows and knows.
VP > Director. I make up 3 people worth of sales and am responsible for training new people (who are best performers and of which we have 4 starting in the next 2 months), no way the VP will give approval to move out of dept early.
Wait 5 months.
Profit.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Trundled into local Chevy dealer, found a salesperson, told 'em what I was thinking about in terms of a new van. If I were to place an order today, it wouldn't get into Quigley's queue until November. Salesperson is rooting around for some information I requested, haven't started talking money yet.
Bustin' out those Dust Bowl Era verbs!!!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Kill list for people who list items for sale as excellent condition. You buy said item, said item turns up and the paint is chipped and dulled/scratched all over the frame and the fork is in similar condition.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Whats the etiquette with that move? Seems like some one could get properly fucked.
Yeah. There should be some folks at the bottom making a fucking gigantic clear space with radio communication accordingly. Who knows if that was done though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Whats the etiquette with that move? Seems like some one could get properly fucked.
Counterpoint: those rocks looked loose enough that it was a matter of "when", not "if". Trundling can potentially be useful to remove said rocks (assuming no one below) in a less unexpected manner, not totally dissimilar to controlled avalanche triggering.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
25k vertical over 5 hours. Will end the day having burnt just shy of 7k calories. Hamilton is phenomenal and ChoLon was a very fine meal. A fine day, this.