Quantcast

®®®®® -- Monday GTM -- ∑∑∑°°°°çççç

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
dude, it's Denver. Where is stoney going to find a really ....

right, never mind.
Then I have to drive. Also, they don't "allow" homeless people in DougCo. Stupid rich/racist assholes.

While we were in CA, the place we stayed had us drive down a road next to actively harvested fields. It was nice to be able to show the girls how important immigrants are - because they do the work that nobody else wants to do and they are the ones that feed us.

Hannah kind of got it. Haley fully got it. She was telling me a story about how one of the kids at her school said something seriously racist a few years back. She was one of the first to say it was racist, then a bunch of the other kids, including the meathead who says some other pretty stupid shit all called the kid out. The meathead kid even said he'd beat the crap out of him if they ever heard anything racist from him again. They pushed him out of every social group and he didn't come back to school this year.

She said she never told me because she thought I'd get mad for almost starting a fight. I told her she should always call someone out for being a racist, because it only takes one person to break the damn for everyone else to stand up too. And I will always be proud of her if she gets into that fight. 10/10 will go to principal for that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Haley fully got it. She was telling me a story about how one of the kids at her school said something seriously racist a few years back. She was one of the first to say it was racist, then a bunch of the other kids, including the meathead who says some other pretty stupid shit all called the kid out. The meathead kid even said he'd beat the crap out of him if they ever heard anything racist from him again. They pushed him out of every social group and he didn't come back to school this year.
There may be hope for the future yet.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
She was telling me a story about how one of the kids at her school said something seriously racist a few years back. She was one of the first to say it was racist, then a bunch of the other kids, including the meathead who says some other pretty stupid shit all called the kid out. The meathead kid even said he'd beat the crap out of him if they ever heard anything racist from him again. They pushed him out of every social group and he didn't come back to school this year.
Guaranteed their Karen mom was saying, "mY KiD Is bEiNg bUlLiEd aT ScHoOl!!" and completely ignored the racism part of the story.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hmm. Yes, well, I am friends with a few Israelis who despise Zionist institutional racism, so it’s not totally cognitive dissonance.

(the Zionists hate her, but still watch everything she does)

She is damned either way, such is the nature of Israeli politics.

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sure could use some clouds 'round these parts...

View attachment 197608

#weathermonkey :D
This. Insurance guy called about the house. Asked if I knew what type of siding we have so I tried to walk up the stairs to where the damaged siding is. Made it 6 steps until me feet started burning. The original inspection/roof guy said their ipad stopped working while they were trying to take pictures. I don't even want to guess how hot that is right now.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Also stopped by the dealership and was talking to a guy. He had a recommendation that made me realize he has no idea what he's talking about. So I thanked him and left. My blinker worked when I pulled out of the dealership and worked all the way home. Go figure. :rofl:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Also stopped by the dealership and was talking to a guy. He had a recommendation that made me realize he has no idea what he's talking about. So I thanked him and left. My blinker worked when I pulled out of the dealership and worked all the way home. Go figure. :rofl:
Needed to fill it up?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
20" Lasko 5 blade fans don't appreciate being knocked off a 30" stool onto the ground when they're running on high speed.

Pretty sure I'll be finding white plastic pieces around the house for a while.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons