Quantcast

°°°° Mon Ami GMT °°°°

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Hit Snow Summit this weekend with the boys for the last hoorah for the season. Only two weekends left, neither of which I will be able to make. Got a decent night shot of the lake when we had to go back to the boat to find my buddy's wallet.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Oh hey look, pictures!

Friday post-ride beers... @StiHacka knows this place but probably not these goofballs:

The Mayor and some dude wearing all-white boxers over too small biking shorts because he forgot his own shorts:

My Favorite, same spot as above. Nearly at the top of the last climb of the day:

Yours truly, gaspin' in the aspens on a perfect Colorado Sunday fall afternoon:

And then, this morning:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Oh hey look, pictures!

Friday post-ride beers... @StiHacka knows this place but probably not these goofballs:

The Mayor and some dude wearing all-white boxers over too small biking shorts because he forgot his own shorts:

My Favorite, same spot as above. Nearly at the top of the last climb of the day:

Yours truly, gaspin' in the aspens on a perfect Colorado Sunday fall afternoon:

And then, this morning:
Meh.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The struggle was extra real today. Woke up feeling like a sack of water logged potatoes and had to force myself out the door to take advantage of the day off and this gorgeous weather.

I'm glad I did because the trails were slippery, fast and fun. But damn have the trails ever been crowded this weekend.

I've also come to the conclusion, that anyone riding without a visor on their helmet will 98% of the time not say hello, not attempt to slow down when approaching headon and generally just be a dink.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Still sunny in the typically gray PNW! I don't remember ever wearing t-shirts in October, but I am, and have been all month! Yay global warming..... No wonder all the Californians are moving up here. The hills of Los Angeles are burning and Seattle is the golden state.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i either saw a 25 pound squirrel or puxatawney phils uncle sal sitting on the side of ashland ave in asheville crackin nuts like it was nothing as cars were zipping by....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Jerky is finally done, and mushrooms are on now. Dehydrator has been going all day and my garage smells amazing!!!

The jerky is surprisingly tasty for as much as a mix as I had to through together, ended up four pheasants, two grouse, two rabbits, and some left over deer. Never done ground and formed before, so was an interesting experience.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
New bongshed has snacks. A Fridge and Beer. Comfy couches and a cuddly Kitty named Rosie... Just need tunes...

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Mother Phucker

Ruth had her 6 month post cancer surgery MRI today. The Doc just called. The cancer is back. They are going to have to amputate her second toe on her right foot. we are both a bit numb right now
I Prayed for Ruth whether she wanted me to or not....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@eric strt6 - you guys fight that shit as early and aggressively as you can. as these other monkeys have said, kick its ass. I just lost my entire summer to my wife's efforts to be proactive about cancer, and she's still working her way through recovery from the surgery, but I'm proud of her for the choice she made and know it was the right thing to do. I hope this is the end of it for you guys. Hang in there!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
@eric strt6 - you guys fight that shit as early and aggressively as you can. as these other monkeys have said, kick its ass. I just lost my entire summer to my wife's efforts to be proactive about cancer, and she's still working her way through recovery from the surgery, but I'm proud of her for the choice she made and know it was the right thing to do. I hope this is the end of it for you guys. Hang in there!
uncle should be finishing up chemo for bladder cancer soon....not in the mood for another uncle to die.