Quantcast

°•○●□■♤♡♢♧zero fucks to give friday gfmt♧♢♡♤■□●○•°

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Ride yesterday was a good one, bike feels better than it ever did.

However, the highlight of the ride was probably the tan, dirty blonde walking down the trail in a black dress and wayfarers. Hubba hubba.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Rode bicycles yesterday, weather was surprisingly nice, at work, weather does not look good for bicycles this weekend, but it looks good for trail maintenance and watching trailer park boys

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
had a great ride last night even if I did get a tire slice and a flat. Awesome sunset when I was about 8 miles from home. Cool enough that I had to put on a wind vest for the last half of the ride. Another day on the short bus then I head off to my next EMT standby gig for the weekend

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
About to go clean my bike and find the source of the creakings. And maybe put on some different tires. Not new ones, just different ones. But also the same, just less worn out. Nevermind.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

On the commute in, I was behind a guy who had his eventual-left-turn-signal on for 19 miles before he caved to societal norms and turned it off.

Looks like a rainy weekend. If I took my 26" wheel in to a bike shop to have some work done on it, would they know what it was?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Picked up a Truck Vault off of Craigslist last night to pair with the BedRug I got this past weekend. Should make it easier to organize our camping gear with 2, 5' long drawers at my disposal. Of course that complicates transporting dead hookers, guess I'll have to find short ones, trimming them down to size gets a bit messy.

FullSizeRender by Tim Souza, on Flickr

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Had a good short ride yesterday evening. 18 months old CK headset seems to be moar prone to knocking than before. :think:
Is it Friday, yet?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Mornin!

Picked up a Truck Vault off of Craigslist last night to pair with the BedRug I got this past weekend. Should make it easier to organize our camping gear with 2, 5' long drawers at my disposal. Of course that complicates transporting dead hookers, guess I'll have to find short ones, trimming them down to size gets a bit messy.

FullSizeRender by Tim Souza, on Flickr
Nice. I am warming up to the idea of truck-bed-as-a-camping-house.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning Monkies! Today is my last day of employment, I cleaned out my office Wednesday and have not been on my bosses spam list since Monday. I lasted 13 years at this job so I cannot complain. Tomorrow my former associate's are throwing me a party with booze and mermaids.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Since the last system update on my phone, the clock app now defaults to the alarm screen, not the last screen I was on last time I used it. This has resulted in the alarm being turned off by some pocket magic three times now. I was smart enough to check last night and sure enough, off. So now my pre bed routine includes making sure my alarm is set. I have not had to do that in quite a while.

Weather this weekend looks like it should be awesome, so I look forward to taking the pooch to the woods. Now that she is filled out, I can up the exercise a little bit.

Lets kick this day in the nuts.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning Monkeys.

Since the last system update on my phone, the clock app now defaults to the alarm screen, not the last screen I was on last time I used it. This has resulted in the alarm being turned off by some pocket magic three times now. I was smart enough to check last night and sure enough, off. So now my pre bed routine includes making sure my alarm is set. I have not had to do that in quite a while.

Weather this weekend looks like it should be awesome, so I look forward to taking the pooch to the woods. Now that she is filled out, I can up the exercise a little bit.

Lets kick this day in the nuts.
I have not used an alarm is years, the older you get the earlier you wake up. Needing an alarm to wake up is a gift.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I have not used an alarm is years, the older you get the earlier you wake up. Needing an alarm to wake up is a gift.
When I was more mentally sound, I could wake up as needed without an alarm. But now as I get older, I could use my bladder as an alarm because I usually have to pee 30 minutes before my alarm is set. This morning was a prime example. I was awake with an urge to pee at 4:15, but not enough to get up. But I debated trying to go back to sleep knowing my alarm was going off at 4:45.

#firstworldproblems

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
7 years of paralysis. Today is the anniversary of my life-changing OTB at Silver Star. Protect ya neck.
View attachment 126118
I commend you on being alive.

In unrelated news save for Thai food being one of the sources of pleasure in my own life, the FIL is in town and we're all headed out to our favorite Thai joint tonight. This more than makes up for the Seattle-like weather that has befallen Denver as of late.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I wish I was riding Monarch Crest all weekend with the @mtg crew.

:panic::panic: Today's afternoon storm forecast:
Denver area weather forecast calls for thunder, rain and 1-inch hail.
Sigh, at least my truck hasn't been fixed yet. I'd much prefer that my windshield not get broken again however.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I wish I was riding Monarch Crest all weekend with the @mtg crew.

:panic::panic: Today's afternoon storm forecast:
Denver area weather forecast calls for thunder, rain and 1-inch hail.
So I should duck and cover on top of the mountain?

Here's hoping for better weather for tomorrows planned ride.