Quantcast

°•○● Monday GMT ●○•°

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Happy Monday....

Thus begins a few months of 6 day work weeks, just to help with moving expenses and pool maintenance. Still haven't found a place to Park and rid to work yet. Should be easier once I sell my car and buy a beater commuter car... Nervous leaving a 1 of 2000 made cars sitting 10 miles away, unattended..

Going to get out and ride after work tonight, somehow. It's still cold out...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Happy Monday....

Thus begins a few months of 6 day work weeks, just to help with moving expenses and pool maintenance. Still haven't found a place to Park and rid to work yet. Should be easier once I sell my car and buy a beater commuter car... Nervous leaving a 1 of 2000 made cars sitting 10 miles away, unattended..

Going to get out and ride after work tonight, somehow. It's still cold out...
$500 beater for commuting?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I went for a 4 mile walk but could not find access to the lake that surrounds this facility. Kind of swampy with an amazing amount of litter that cannot be seen when driving by.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have a business plan for Double-D Dentistry. Hire only well endowed staff, guaranteed to "accidentally" bump into you as they work. I'm 73% certain it'll be 100% successful.
haha funny you mentioned that, this hygienist wasn't well endowed. however, she did happen to "bump into me" more than once. she was my hygienist on my previous visit, and did the same thing.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I have a business plan for Double-D Dentistry. Hire only well endowed staff, guaranteed to "accidentally" bump into you as they work. I'm 73% certain it'll be 100% successful.
My wife knows a few offices that are basically like that. The office her old boss purchased was basically a Hooters with a dentist and they did awful work. :rofl:

<edit> wife is hygienist

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
haha funny you mentioned that, this hygienist wasn't well endowed. however, she did happen to "bump into me" more than once. she was my hygienist on my previous visit, and did the same thing.
Projecting, JonK is.