Quantcast

(°.°) Third'oh day GMT (°.°)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Its raining,

My next door neighbors house go broken into at 8pm last night. Punks went in through her side gate as smashed the glass of her back sliding door. They tried my place but I have locks on my gates and 8 foot fences ( I heard my gates rattle but I assumed that it was the wind gusts from the storm). Guy across the street saw them and they ran to a waiting car when he came outside. It would seem that they got away with zero of her belongings as they were just getting started when the neighbor came out.

It will be a shit show on the highway this morning

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Work is turning interesting, moar responsibilities and work on the horizon, but likely without any additional perks. Oh well, I need the job to pay for all my dental expenses. Rain today so if I ride, it will be a short-ish late night easy exercise.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Rain coming into town right about the time I get to get out for a ride tonight. Want to ride, but not a large fan of riding in the rain when the temps are in the high 30's. I guess we will see how much the BS O'meter rises over the course of the day.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Frame arrived yesterday and I spent the expected time oogling it. Even managed to have it fall on the floor and chip the paint off the bottom of the ISCG tab, glad I got that out of the way so early.

Surprisingly, the biggest challenge in the whole build will be tracking down a 32.6mm seatpost clamp. None of you punks happen to have one of those laying around do you?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Its raining,

My next door neighbors house go broken into at 8pm last night. Punks went in through her side gate as smashed the glass of her back sliding door. They tried my place but I have locks on my gates and 8 foot fences ( I heard my gates rattle but I assumed that it was the wind gusts from the storm). Guy across the street saw them and they ran to a waiting car when he came outside. It would seem that they got away with zero of her belongings as they were just getting started when the neighbor came out.

It will be a shit show on the highway this morning
was your neighbour home? That's kinda disturbing...

rain here. bit of a gong-show day in store. parent-teacher night tonight. no riding. (I will wait till tomorrow night when all the muck is frozen solid).

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Last nights ride was a blast. Only three of us showed up. We did the two steep chutes in the forest, which was interesting in the dark, in the rain and on wet leaves.

Its freakin' windy here. Might head out for another ride tonight, but I think it'll be on the donkey bike.

Forgot to make a lunch for work, dammit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
our department got moved to a new building. i feel like i'm in an episode of the office. i'm going to start dressing like dwight schrute. beets. bears. battlestar gallactica.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Aye. Finishing out 28 hours of OT this pay period. Combined with baby teething and not sleeping and I'm beat.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
our department got moved to a new building. i feel like i'm in an episode of the office. i'm going to start dressing like dwight schrute. beets. bears. battlestar gallactica.
Interesting... our department is being moved *today* to a new building.

Which is odd, since 90% of our department works from home and is scattered all over the country. :think:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
The co-worker who should retire called in sick today. I in turn called in the backup person to replace her. Backup person was not pleased, which is understandable.

Interesting... our department is being moved *today* to a new building.

Which is odd, since 90% of our department works from home and is scattered all over the country. :think:
We're getting new offices 1Q 2018. Smaller, which is not necessarily bad as my current one is big but shitty, but also all glass and on the same floor as the chairman as opposed to halfway across campus. I see why they're doing this and am trying to wrangle some new computer gear out of the deal, but there are definitely downsides as well.

Good Morning!!

Team meeting this morning...everyone thought I was being extra-agreeable with the issues on the agenda - but actually, I just had to pee really bad.
You could have whipped it out and pissed into a shrub, like Weinstein but not quite.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Mornin' folks! Day three of sick kid, though the fever is so low I have a feeling he will be ready to get off the couch in a couple hours. Asked teacher for homework to catch up before returning tomorrow, so I will just be home playing teacher at that point. Until then, coffee in hand, fire in the wood stove, charcoal drawing materials are out, and list of things to do by my side. I think it'll be a good day!

Everything I look at today pisses me off.

Except bear gifs. Thank god for bear gifs

What about people with bears?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Kind of floating thru the day today. disconnected but in a good way. digging being isolated with my headphones on for the moment.
Loud music is a must today. and a heady breakfast burrito

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Everything I look at today pisses me off.

Except bear gifs. Thank god for bear gifs

yes, im sure your coworkers & those milling about under the clocktower are very grateful for Bear gifs.

ever meditate?

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
oh!!! and getting some skiing at St. Marys in on Saturday & Loveland on Sunday.
gunnamobthamuthafuckinblockyo

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Careful on Saturday, heavy snow Friday night on shitty weak facets.
Rolling with my squad, some of who are ski patrol, and always have lots to teach me. hopefully its stable.
worse case we head to WP & ride the chair.