Quantcast

¿¿¿¿●weds gfmt●¿¿¿¿

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I do not care for this lack of sunlight!

:indignantsealinmonocle.gif:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA

This is what I am eating. It is not vegan. It has coconut flakes in it and it makes me happy. And poop. It also makes me poop.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA

This is vegan yogurt made from coconut milk. It probably doesn't taste as good as mine. I don't know if it makes one poop.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
yo.
a girl came over & made me curry & daal last nite. woke up gassy af with her dreads in my face. :/
Yoga tonight after work is gonna be the highlight of my day, that & the fourth cup of coffee im about to have.
Armpit dreads I assume

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Lycra crew was backing up traffic this morning. Riding 2 across in the bike lane so no one could safely pass them. This is why people freak out and run over road bikers. "Share the Road" goes two ways.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Lycra crew was backing up traffic this morning. Riding 2 across in the bike lane so no one could safely pass them. This is why people freak out and run over road bikers. "Share the Road" goes two ways.

dude, dont get me started. The lycra boys mob my canyon every nice day, sometimes 3 wide even on blind curves. not very smart & hurts the whole 'share the road' cause.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Remembering that time like a week and a half ago* when @stoney @6thElement @Toshi and I all rode Lenawee... Glad we got that one done fellas, because you see what happen was... she gone. Definitely done for the season. A-Basin photo taken yesterday below, looks like the Notches are filling in already. Of course a good spell of wind will take care of that. Today I even started thinking about new skis for the year... liking the looks of the Black Crows stuff these days.

*slight exaggeration

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hey now!! I had three bears (one adult and two kids) walk right out in front of me on the bike path on my run last night. Definitely an "Oh shit" moment. I've seen plenty of bears before but never a momma and her cubs, so that kind of alarmed me a little. I just backed away and waited for them to clear out before continuing on my run. I like seeing bears as long they don't eat me.
You missed a perfect cross training opportunity there Babs. Next time pick up one of the cubs and start running if you want to work on your sprints and reflexes.