Quantcast

¿¿¿Saturday GMT???

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Was wondering where this was hiding. I'm brewing a rather nasty sounding cough today. Nothing on the docket today besides working a 5-10 shift.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Up too early for saterday. Guy wanted to come buy a car im selling on craigslist. He flaked. But he did call and said he would come on sunday. Whatever it goes to a swapmeet on monday. Coffee and shed with birds at the moment.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
currently driving back to charlotte from snowshoe...then over to durham later in the afternoon. still giddy from a full day of dh and burgers, beers, and hot tub after.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Currently sitting at the comp doing bills and eating pizza with bbq chicken, fresh jalapenos, and hatch chili peppers. It's good. I will probably regret this later. I found $750 in checks buried in 3 months of undone bills (more so Mint). Totally forgot I had those, so they are going straight into the savings account since they are reimbursements for spent funds that I have already budgeted around.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
currently driving back to charlotte from snowshoe...then over to durham later in the afternoon. still giddy from a full day of dh and burgers, beers, and hot tub after.
totally unrelated.....are galleries generally lax about sending out shipping info on prints they sell?

tempted to cancel purchase and send them a box of shit.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
shit nights sleep. boy 1 woke up 3x. boy 2 woke up 2x. do you think they coordinated? :dead:

humid as fvck here, with rolling thundershowers. boy 1 went to spanish classes this morning. they're both watching TV now. if I can find a movie to watch, I may take them out later.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Never ever get between a Barge and a Tug boat. That is a battle you will surely lose. I put a bouy marker in the last spot I saw Mr Jetskier.

He swam to shore. The Coast Guard is holding on to whats left of the Jetski.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ride in the Hale reservation chunk this morning: check. Beers at friend's house: check. Hot and humid as fcuk: check. Would I rinse and repeat? Check.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I don't drive the M enough. This is a log of my mileage as I fill up the car - I get about 200 miles per fill up to give a context on a per line basis. The big flat spot in late-2015 was when it was off the ground for 3 months for repairs with one drop to find more problems. I rarely drive it during the winter at this point, and you can see in the chart when it starts snowing. I only drove it 450 miles in the last 5 months, 4000 miles in the last year, and it's taken me 18 months to drive 5000 miles.
upload_2018-5-26_15-29-30.png

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I don't drive the M enough. This is a log of my mileage as I fill up the car - I get about 200 miles per fill up to give a context on a per line basis. The big flat spot in late-2015 was when it was off the ground for 3 months for repairs with one drop to find more problems. I rarely drive it during the winter at this point, and you can see in the chart when it starts snowing. I only drove it 450 miles in the last 5 months, 4000 miles in the last year, and it's taken me 18 months to drive 5000 miles.
View attachment 128934
Do you calculate for evaporation or expansion/contraction rates?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Do you calculate for evaporation or expansion/contraction rates?
He's just logging miles versus incidences of filling up. MPG (and your ribbing about gasoline volume) doesn't apply to the data he showed.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
View attachment 128934
insure that thing through haggertys....

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
He's just logging miles versus incidences of filling up. MPG (and your ribbing about gasoline volume) doesn't apply to the data he showed.
This. I've just always made note of my mileage when I fill up. I spreadsheet it so that I can keep track of any fall off in mileage as an indicator that something is wrong. I also have another sheet on my spreadsheet with my service logs that has next service date/mileage indicated. With mileage based services, I have if/then statements built in that change the line color to yellow/red to indicate that the service is about to come up or that it needs to be done. I do it for all three cars and it is pretty useful.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
insure that thing through haggertys....
That actually might make sense at this point. State Farm will only give me Blue Book which is something like $13k. Where the actual realistic sale price, because I have the full service logs from original owner and because it's in really good condition, puts it into the mid-$20's range.
*edit* It's $30/m cheaper. I'll be switching it to Hagerty's next week.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I don't drive the M enough.
So is the solution driving it more or selling it?

You should drive my XC40, btw. It's a zippy little thing in the canyons on its stupid 245/45R20s... I had some fun after dropping the 6thElements off at the top of White Ranch.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So is the solution driving it more or selling it?

You should drive my XC40, btw. It's a zippy little thing in the canyons on its stupid 245/45R20s... I had some fun after dropping the 6thElements off at the top of White Ranch.
You shut your whore mouth. The answer is driving it obviously. Given I have a tight window of season that I drive it, even then only on non-rainy days, one can only drive it so much though.

Got to Kingston. Got skinny on local trails from Steve at Revolution Bicycles. Visited with Hilarie's mother. Met up with x. Went out to lunch Rode Ferncliff Forest, driven on by mosquitoes. Made our way to an airbnb in Kerhonkson, Drank and talked with hostess for a couple of hours. Need to find supper.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Boss approved vacation time for August. Plan is to hit Vallee Bras du Nord, Sentier du Moulin (maybe), Bromont and Kingdom trails with two buddies. Should be fun times.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sitting in a camp chair in a gravel driveway, just off highway 160, halfway to Bayfield, drinking a Marble IPA, after a big day riding bikes at Phil’s World.

#lifegoals

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
37 and windy when we woke up at the lake. that kind of ruled out kayaking. So we broke camp and headed out. We ended up in Klamath Falls pigging out at Wubbas BBQ then heading for home. Looks Like I get two days of Mt Biking .... win. We got home at 9:30 pm tonight vs noon tomorrow

Mt Shasta

DSCF4472_Fotor2.jpg