Quantcast

¿■□♡◇turdsday gfmr◇♡□■¿

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
nothing like not sleeping and driving around listening to audiobooks at 3:00 in the morning...

fuck yeah.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
another 100* day then I head off in the camper to work a three day horse show in the middle off hotter than hell central valley flat lands:banghead::banghead::banghead:

only side bonus is lots of hot sweaty women in white shits and tight pants bouncing around on horseback:rolleyes:

Coffee time

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Solid 4 hours of sleep

Bullshit
:stupid: I'm on night #3 of this bullshit. I think my sore neck is waking me up and preventing me from falling back asleep. I am pretty much destroyed.
stayed up too late again.
also this. so maybe it's my own fault...

at least I'm wfh today because my oldest son is sick. he either was dehydrated, had too much sun, or got food poisoning. he's in "forest camp" this week. On Monday after camp we went to outdoor pool, on tuesday after camp he played soccer. maybe it was all just too much. hopefully a day or rest with fix him.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. More stupid upon this morning's arrival. At least I got to see a fun movie last night.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Nice morning here, cool and bright. I think I am going to take a break from riding tonight and let my tired legs rest a little. Perhaps I'll change tires, too, I am curious about this Wild Rocker 2 on our fast, dusty trails.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Wife made the mistake of getting married to me 16 years ago today. She can't back out now, she'll never get her money back. Muhahahahaha!

Gonna try and catch Solo, assuming it's still in the theatre, then fancy pants dinner some place.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
unloading the truck last nite & between trips in, a bear got in the back and pulled out my camping tub (no food in it just spices). The GF threw a pot at it, direct hit & it ran away. fucking bears.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning monkeys. I have been painting a wall orange. I am not that good. Actually I suck. Turns out that 3 of the paint colors need to be applied over grey primer so I get to do it again. After I buy grey primer. The nice young lady that selected the colors has been called to make sure my 3 coats of arange are equal to 1 coat of primer and 2 coats of orange...
:bonk:

On the plus side I am very well rested so tonights group ride should be fun. :)