Quantcast

¿?¿ Saturderp GMT ?¿?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Wherever I look there is work. Inside - homework for job opportunity, windows restoration. Outside - yard post-winter clean up, rain gutters needing painting and some minor fixing, garage doors needing love, ... and wifey will likely ask to be entertained also.
#homeownershipisatrap

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Eye appointment. Just realized I have no contacts left. Riding wth glasses sucks.

Weather is looking good so far. But everything is a mud pit or still snow/slush covered, so it looks like I'll be headed out on the donkey bike to play chicken with cars.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I ran 14.4 miles this morning and now I need a nap. NY strip steak was on sale for $12.99/lb at the fancy grocery store. SCORE. Gonna be a good eat night.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, shop where I ordered the E-bike called, asked me to come in and build it with them.
Get there, start building it up...and notice that the stoners there ordered a L, and not a M.
Motherfucker.
This has been a 2-3 month sale...at least i am getting 30% off.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So, shop where I ordered the E-bike called, asked me to come in and build it with them.
Get there, start building it up...and notice that the stoners there ordered a L, and not a M.
Motherfucker.
This has been a 2-3 month sale...at least i am getting 30% off.
It's a sign... To not buy an e-bike

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
skied this morning with a few good peeps, found fun everywhere we looked.
waiting on USPS to bring something fun and actually bike-related for an afternoon garage beer/wrench session.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Crayola Experience was one of the worst experiences of my life. 1/10 do not recommend.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Damn creeps in the forest... Can't even take a pee break in peace and quiet.

In all seriousness, the sun is out in full force. How do I know? The top of my balding head is sunburned. DAMNIT.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Funeral today. Built a tire swing. In shed and hoping karla gets something for dinner that i grill. Hoping bike ride and short day tomorrow. I cant wait till monday.