Quantcast

{ÅØÆ} Wednesday GTM {ÅÆØ}

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Had the worst job interview in a long time. I just did everything wrong. It was a really cool job and company who is moving to a 4 day work week. I really fucked up.

More meetings today and a big interview tomorrow.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Well that is no good, better luck today. I have not interviewed in over 12 years, working up false enthusiasm would be challenge. The response to my recent request for promotion has been silence... it a long process but an acknowledement of receipt would be nice.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Finished ripping down the remnants of the mirror tile wall in the bedroom. It was kinda fun to watch, but it also looked like a titanic piece of shit. Out with the old and time to figure out what the new is since removal took off the texturing in about 12 billion places.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Mornin!

Finished ripping down the remnants of the mirror tile wall in the bedroom. It was kinda fun to watch, but it also looked like a titanic piece of shit. Out with the old and time to figure out what the new is since removal took off the texturing in about 12 billion places.
You did leave the ceiling mirror intact, right?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Espresso was rad this morning. Tools showed up mostly intact right before I left work yesterday. 50/50 on how I feel about that. Nice to have them back but a new tool shopping spree on teh company time would have been pretty fun too. Dogs need walked and I have house stuff to do. Jeep needs oil change but it's cold outside. :(

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I had shingles when I was fourteen...in all of the wrong places. My parents agreed to let me be a learning subject for the local teaching hospital. It was one of the most embarrassing episodes of my life...and painful, too.
Vibes.
Heal up!

I had shingles when I was fourteen...in all of the wrong places. My parents agreed to let me be a learning subject for the local teaching hospital. It was one of the most embarrassing episodes of my life...and painful, too.
Vibes.
Heal up!
Thanks. It was worse when I first had it in 2009. I call it my weasels, as in Weasels Ripped My Flesh. My major problem at this point is managing to sleep, which is what the Gabapentin is for.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Thanks. It was worse when I first had it in 2009. I call it my weasels, as in Weasels Ripped My Flesh. My major problem at this point is managing to sleep, which is what the Gabapentin is for.
Pretty certain I had Shingles in 2004-2005. Only on the elbows, saw a Dermatologist from the Cleveland Clinic - was told it would be clear on it's own - which it did. Had a flare-up which went right away just a few years ago.

Do find some positive from it if you can with my experience -- hoping it gets you through.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Had the worst job interview in a long time. I just did everything wrong. It was a really cool job and company who is moving to a 4 day work week. I really fucked up.

More meetings today and a big interview tomorrow.
Call em, tell them you think you could have interviewed better, but you really want the job. Maybe they'll get it.

What the hell do you have to lose ? [/trump]

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
good day. Had a couple of hours to kill while the body shop worked on the short bus. I took and hour walk and had a bald eagle fly over me at 50' then a couple of work meetings and my day was done. Pouring rain when I got home so I did 30 intense effort minutes on the fluid trainer and an hour of intervals on the elliptical for a kick ass day of cardio

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Call em, tell them you think you could have interviewed better, but you really want the job. Maybe they'll get it.

What the hell do you have to lose ? [/trump]
Totally nothing to loose. I called the recruiter the next day and talked about it. We shall see what happens.

Pretty certain I had Shingles in 2004-2005. Only on the elbows, saw a Dermatologist from the Cleveland Clinic - was told it would be clear on it's own - which it did. Had a flare-up which went right away just a few years ago.

Do find some positive from it if you can with my experience -- hoping it gets you through.
Thanks, I've been through it before and it'll abate in time.