Quantcast

+×÷=Friday GMT][><

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Not supposed to work today. Instead working. Cause fuck me right??

On an unrelated note how much better is the Lyric RCT3 vs the Lyric RC? Is there a performance difference or just a nobs difference?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Yearly Performance Review completed.

Exceeding expectations and shit

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hookers! Blow!

in other news, enjoyable session flagging and roughing in new lines at local trail, which also included trail beers. because of course! then procured two palettes of PA fieldstone for wife for xmas, because landscaping. now getting biers and pizza.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Whoops.

Trying to juggle carrying beer and my work backpack into the apartment tonight, I might have drop kicked the laptop. LOL no worries, it made no difference in how it fails to boot correctly. Wasn't about to shake up my beer...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
We have these coming up. They are almost impossible to navigate from a process perspective. I'm just going to feign ignorance as long as possible.

Fuck I hate this sort of shit. :mad:
Ours is pretty simple, at least my manager lets it be. I just take 5 minutes to go through our online review and simply mark everything as "on target".

I've learned my lesson to not over achieve, as it makes meeting your target or bettering the previous score MOAR difficult. Which means MOAR less beer moneys.

Then when it comes time for the face to face review, when I get questioned on things, I just fall back on the whole "well yeah man, I am only one person trying to support two manufacturing facilties. Give me MOAR supportz". Its worked out, so far. :D

Though I'm at the bottom of the so called totem pole, not up the upper echelon of piano purchasing monocle status peeps. :busted:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We have these coming up. They are almost impossible to navigate from a process perspective. I'm just going to feign ignorance as long as possible.

Fuck I hate this sort of shit. :mad:

Is it really that complicated or are you just a simpleton?

No need to answer.