Quantcast

@@× GMT ×@@

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali

https://www.evergreenmtb.org/blog/ebike-legislation-passes-in-wa-senate-and-house

TLDR cliffnotes

E-Bike Legislation Passes in WA Senate and House.

What Does this Bill Mean for E-Bike Use?
1) Road, Bike Lanes and Paved Trails

Class 1 and 2 e-bikes are now allowed on roads, in bike lanes and on paved trails. Local and State jurisdictions may restrict or limit their use.

2) Natural Surface Trails

Evergreen collaborated with other outdoor recreation groups to include language defining natural surface trails, and treating them differently than paved bike paths. The end result is that e-bikes are not allowed on natural surface trails, unless signed or stated open by the managing jurisdiction.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
there is a bike shop in Boulder that is e-bike ONLY. :disgust:

There are three e-bike stores within a stones throw from my house. Thankfully they just cater to commuters. Although I have seen people commuting on e-fat-bikes which is ridiculous, but I don't give a shit as long as they stay off the trails.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
New 380C2R2 Fe in da house. I'd been toying with an idea of getting a Ti spring for it (there were some on PB) but nah, no need to burn money on less than 1/2lbs off.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
a good way to get them used to it....leave him at a doggie daycare.....
yeah, he has been there twice in the 2 months that I have had him, the person who is boarding him has 2 dogs, and dog sits a few others during the day throughout the week, so hoping this will be like doggy daycare.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
we need to send those fuckers a bag of gummy dicks courtesy of teh :monkey:
dang dat dawg can dig! gonna be up your way this wknd. might be able to get away for a bit on saturday afternoon. will letcha know.

Holla, holla! I want to see that new (unrideabru) Bro-mad in person.

Definitely odd, but at least its not being used in the frozen wasteland where @StiHacka lives :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The one in Boulder is good.
Can confirm for @Toshi that the Denver location is good. I had the Panang curry "extra-hot" (one step down from Thai-hot), and would probably call their scale fairly "gringo."

leaving the kids at home?
Nope. Just leaving the cat to hold down the fort.

any NetApp geniuses in the house?
FUCK NETAPP. :D

No, but back when I was in high school I could make a pipe out of a gum wrapper and an apple. :nerd:
We made ours out of an empty 2-liter and the top from a salt shaker. I can't, for the life of me, remember what we used for the actual inhalation tube... :think:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Currently sitting in the ER with Haley. Another broken arm. This child has zero sense of self-preservation.