Quantcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

myke

Chimp
Nov 16, 2001
MA
I really need to move someplace warm so I can ride and wrench all year. Everything is ice so prolly no riding...and anybody up north knows us non-service manager types dont get to do much wrench turning in the cold months. Im in like grease withdrawal, my nails are all clean its no good! And I dont get to ride much so my bike needs no attention. Im pretty new to the fulltime wrench stuff but im missing it...Damn winter! If only I had a car I would go boarding on my old crappy K2.

I miss my 20mile roundtrip commute mostly on dirt roads, *extrabonus* we had a shower at the shop. Then a full day of building hybrids and fixing flats...I swear this next season im going to find some trails to ride to work.

Ok im done ranting, its late my back is toasted from falling on my ass pushing a car out of the skating pond that is the driveway and I need to ride my bike! Possibly should have gone in general forums but seriously ppl nobody reads anything but the DH forum!

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Hahha, Since I bashed hopes a few days ago, about how I didnt like them, Can i have them back? My Hayes is busted:( So much for riding the Yeti with the boxxer back on tomorrow:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.