Quantcast

ƷƛƸ Friday GMT ƷƛƸ

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I poached a brand new trail tonight and felt bad. But it was inches of loose loam down a steep chute, I just couldn't resist. Then I ran into the digger on another trail with his son and thanked him. He was stoked that someone was riding it, so I didn't feel too bad.

The grip out there is absolutely unreal right now.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hello all. I rode my bike in. Most of the dirt on the greenway was in good condition but there were a few big mud pits to navigate around. I'm still going to poke around Mountain Lion tomorrow, but will be ready to abort if the dirt indeed is sodden.
The couple of miles of singletrack hit on my evening ride was dry, plenty of big puddles and runoff about though. I would think you should be fine tomorrow.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I have my own bouldering wall in the basement, with a ceiling. Do roof jug pull ups count?

Other problem is that's by where I keep the beer fridge.
Between stair climbs to and from the fridge and a few jug pulls and hangs each trip you should be a beast. I don't get it bruh. Either your gym sets the hardest 5.8s ever of you're just being lazy!

If you like that place, and have time, Bandelier is an amazing spot.

*Edit: and if you make it that far, you might as well go to Chimayo and eat at Rancho de Chimayo. :drool: The place is a New Mexican institution. I can remember eating there when I was my daughters age, and it had been around a long time then. I make an attempt to eat there anytime I'm in Northern NM. I know we have similar views on religion, but visit the sanctuary nearby if you're there. It's super close to the ranch. It has some pretty major cultural significance in the region.
Or, if time does not permit, Tecolote in Santa Fe. :drool:

Fuck, now I'm hungry.
Um, well, we could have used you at about nine last night when we were trying to find something to eat, but thank you!