Quantcast

μ₩μ TUESDAY GMT ¬₩μ

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning Monkies. I am up early to conduct essential business remotely. Also waiting to cool down after a super hot shower. Todays adventures include a general session with 2000 of my closest collegues, most of whom I have never met. Being isolated in Montana does have its downside... NOT!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Sneezing like a champion. I think I'm allergic to Florida.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Coffee in 3-2-1

supposed to be in the 70s this afternoon

my legs are dead this morning. better take and off night from working out and just take the dogs for a long leisurely walk to let my legs recover and spend some quality time with the furballs.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wooooo getting audited by 'murican board protection today. Just going to throw papers and acronyms around until the questions stop.

But first, poop coffee and a banana are on order.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Back at it again after a day off due to the sickness. Still feel pretty darn tired, but I'm gonna give this a go anyway.

Got a couple good pieces of news over the weekend. Teenage boy banging divorcee next door, her posse of teenagers, and the half dozen cars lining the block had to sell her house and now they are all gone. It's glorious to walk outside and not be assaulted with Marlboro fumes, shitty rap music, and obnoxious exhaust tones. Also, douchebag neighbor #2 is moving out and renting out his house. Good riddance to you and your 4 sheds.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Mornin'. Unless my wife calls me home for "lunch", I said goodbye to her this morning for 9 days. It's busy at work, with dense fog and rain outside. hopefully enough snow melts off at least one hiking trail that I can bring the boys for a hike this weekend. The place I'm thinking of is on a steep slope, southern-facing and buffered by winds coming down the river valley - it has a hard time keeping any accumulation at the best of times, so my hopes are high. but hopes are meant to be dashed right?! fingers crossed.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WOWIE ZOWIE Tuesday! Swim before work, and will pedal after work.

Work has actually been interesting the last few days. We're choosing a new ERP system to replace the dozen or so various systems we currently have. We are going through the vendor demo/sales pitches right now. Oracle and Workday are underway, and Infor/Lawson starts today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Stayed up late finishing grout in the bathroom. On a 1-10 scale of little shit, Haley was a solid 8 this morning. Barely made it to work on time; I sprinted up 6 flights of stairs and it felt like my heart was going to explode. But I have a friend coming in from out of town tonight, which will be fun.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Work work work. I don't see a window for a ride until Friday at which point it is going to rain.

I think I'm going to grab second breakfast now...no good being hungry and grouchy at the same time.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got to the office parking lot, parked, got out. realized i forgot my laptop. after several minutes of cursing and kicking, got in and drove home. working from home instead. i didn't really wanna spend my day sitting in that dumpy ass building anyways.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just had a really really cool interview and they are already setting me up to talk to more people from the company. Maybe the best match for a job so far where I can use my international experience. Fingers crossed!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just had a really really cool interview and they are already setting me up to talk to more people from the company. Maybe the best match for a job so far where I can use my international experience. Fingers crossed!
will they let you cook wings in your office?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Bike messenger in DTLA nearly crashed into me, as she came up quick behind me, on the sidewalk, and tried to thread the needle between me and a guy in a wheelchair. I could hear her yelling as she approached, but couldn't tell what she was saying. Once she passed me, she got onto the street and started trying to insult me by identifying I that I am white and have a shaved head. She seemed confused about both my gender and species, based on one of her repeated statements.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Bike messenger in DTLA nearly crashed into me, as she came up quick behind me, on the sidewalk, and tried to thread the needle between me and a guy in a wheelchair. I could hear her yelling as she approached, but couldn't tell what she was saying. Once she passed me, she got onto the street and started trying to insult me by identifying I that I am white and have a shaved head. She seemed confused about both my gender and species, based on one of her repeated statements.
bike messenger on the sidewalk = kill list

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I am now regretting my decision to eat a pizza with spicy sauce, hot pepperoni, and fresh jalapenos. Hot shit, am I now regretting that decision.

edit: Spelling

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, new shocks on the expedition today, started working on another project for someone, sneezing and coughing my brains out as what I thought was just allergies has proven to be a full blown head cold.....

Good times

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
every pepper's a session pepper if you're not a bitch.
I put habanero hot sauce on my eggs every day.

When I was cooking a lot, I kept sliced habs on the board for snacking on. Another cook I knew would pop Red Savinas in his mouth like pop corn. At the time it was the world's hottest pepper, a painful variety of habanero. The last time I ate one was inadvertently and I drank a couple pints of cream to cool off.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Greetings from sunny Page, Az! Went for a 10 mile ride on singletrack with kiddo...holy shit are (we) out of shape! Well, round is a shape. Can't get the fridge to stay lit, other than that, smooth trip. Antelope Canyon tomorrow, google it!