Quantcast

~~π~~ Steve Smith Day GMT ~~π~~

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wife reporting house damage from the hail storm on Monday, many $$$'s will have to be spent to fix damage :(

edit: I was incorrect, assessor has been this afternoon and any damage was minimal and can be ignored - dented guttering I can cope with.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Just found out my buddy is losing his shop because the gas station he rents out of wants to convert the shop into a store. Sucks.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Bike time.
I can almost taste it :drool:

Don't do what I did and forget your shorts at home.

Now it's ride time...
Two weeks ago I thought i left my shoes so I drove home on my lunch break to get them. After searching for them I realized they were stashed under the seat of my truck. Drove back to work and then realized I didn't have my helmet. Had to run home again before riding. My brain was in neutral that whole week, RPMs were high but nothing useful was happening.

Here's a snap from last week's sesh to get the stoke up.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ahhhh, good ride this evening. I alternatively swept and lead a group ride, good chunk was not missed. It feels like I am finally growing my legs back, plus I am already profiting from the round chainring - I cleared one tough spot that I used to clear before but I just could not do with an oval ring. Oh and as a bonus, I got yelled at by some French jogger for having fun in chunk closed to bikes, that was hilarious.
Now enjoying post-ride high and drinking Solar Plexus. :drool:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello Monkies, road some nice early season trails with @Montana rider from about 10 to 2 today and hit my local trails before returning home a little after 7 this evening. Lunch turned out to be a single beer because I need to be less fat. Super exhausted and will be going to bed early. :)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Man-o-man what a night. First leaving the shorts at home and having to go buy new ones.

Then bike shop dude shows up with full suspension e-bike. Half of us still left him in the dust. :busted:

We friggin' ripped through the trails tonight. We had 12 or 13 dudes out tonight, it was awesome. Though at one point we went down a super steep section and then chaos happened. Half the group somehow got split up and b-lined it back to the parking lot for beers; leaving about 5 or 6 of us up front waiting for them to show up. We thought they all fell into the river or something. :rofl: