CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Look somewhere else. This is fundamentally none of your business.
ummm...you make it everyones business when you announce let me find my phone for the dollar off coupon on my phone then commence with the fishing expedition at the register...

even the lady working the register said jesus christ...

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Lolz.....they actually just sold that house a few weeks ago....in a couple days....for $1.8mil

Think they're ok;)
$4.1M in Mass

vs

$3.8m in Arizona

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
really? that house is fucking nice. what's awful about it?
Hey, man... there ain't no accountin' for taste, amirite??

:crazy: :D

Then check out these pics
You know... there are some strange choices made in that place, but if it was 1/10th the size, I'd find it not too bad... much more appealing than that sterile Boston joint. :D

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I still prefer being baked alive than shoveling snow, and having to drive in the snow, just to return to discover the plows blocked your driveway and it gotten frozen so you can shovel it again... fuck that!
Hard nope from me. I'll take the snow and cold any day over blistering heat.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Don't trust your farts.

I just got/had to tell this to Wifey. I made some keto brownies which use monk fruit and sugar alcohol for sweeteners, but don't have a weird taste like you normally get from them. If you're not used to them, they turn your gut into a thoroughfare. She just ate an entire brownie, which is enough to unsettle my stomach a little, and I'm acclimated to those things. While we were sitting watching TV, about 15min after I came downstairs and told her, you hear this *rumble*. She just looked at me with a slightly terrified smile, to which I told her "don't trust your farts" :busted:, then just went back upstairs to go to bed. I can only laugh and wait now..m