Quantcast

••~~ not a gmt ~~••

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The endless amount of interviews continue today and more tomorrow. I think one of them could end up in some kind of offer later this week but we shall see.

Enjoying humidity free life and more fresh air vs New York.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Morning Monkeys.

Lots of sun this weekend and got a couple solid laps around the hood on the jumper with the pooch. I have to say this leash rig is pretty awesome. Having a smart dog that listens somewhat seems like a requirement. Her spacing is near perfect and she can straight haul ass if you let her. The wife was doing research and it seems Ridgebacks are known to be runners. My Rottie wasn't much of a runner other than short distance, but I've never been a runner, either. Abbey has energetic bursts, but is still pretty chill 75% of the time.

There is also a funk in my garage that has gone into the house and I can't seem to locate it. I went through the garage this weekend and didn't find the source or any solid suspects minus the motos. So it seems I will rent a storage space for a month and relocate everything there and see if I can isolate it then. Playing "find the smell" is not a game I have played since my single days. :rofl:
Someone in the basement of the studio building likes to cook or bring their food. Either way the upstairs hallway on my side smells like hot garbage. Some of the worst food smells ever, must be a horrible cook.

This stuff kills that odor:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Someone in the basement of the studio building likes to cook or bring their food. Either way the upstairs hallway on my side smells like hot garbage. Some of the worst food smells ever, must be a horrible cook.

This stuff kills that odor:

Wife thinks it is gas or paint thinner, I think it smells more like inner tube air. I started to notice it Thursday and it seemed to be in the garage, but it has gone into the house. So now it needs to be found, I guess.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it seems that the only drawback to my jetta wagon has been having to tell sirius xm to fuck off once a week for the last five months telling them i do not want to renew.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I can't even drive without XM...
I know I must be really old. My car has the original cassette deck (the optional 10 disc changer shat the bed years ago) and I enjoy my local radio station (knrk). I am blessed to have a pretty good alternative station, but I did buy a cassette adapter and have used my phone for music on long trips. But I have never had, nor considered a subscription radio service.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Son of a bitch. It just rained hail here for like 20 minutes. The skylights in our mezzanine sounded like they were going to implode. I'm scared to go out and see what my truck looks like. :(

This could be my second hail claim against my auto policy in 3 years. Hopefully they don't decide they would rather not have me as a customer...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Son of a bitch. It just rained hail here for like 20 minutes. The skylights in our mezzanine sounded like they were going to implode. I'm scared to go out and see what my truck looks like. :(

This could be my second hail claim against my auto policy in 3 years. Hopefully they don't decide they would rather not have me as a customer...
We have a drizzle and tornado warning. I'm very confused about our weather.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I am a news junkie, I listen to the major cable news stations to keep up to the minute, as well as all of the music options. Not to mention BBC and other NPR stations. But I drive a shitton. A lot of places out here with no cell, so no spotify...

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am a news junkie, I listen to the major cable news stations to keep up to the minute...
Road rage. I love a good tune when driving, especially a nice back roads with a solid jam on the box. News would make me angry. I have a 45min-1.5hr commute each way depending on time of day and route.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Oof. I parked outside at DIA. I hope it let up as it headed out to the plains…

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Lakewood.

Damage total = broken windshield, healthy large dents on roof, fenders, hood, cracked paint from a dent on my a pillar
Oof. I parked outside at DIA. I hope it let up as it headed out to the plains…
Wow - from teh looks of it, it JUST missed my house AND DIA. You should be good, doc. At least until the next one blows through. :fie:
No more uncovered parking for me.
Nothing is landing at DIA. Stacking airplanes balls deep on our ramp right now. Probably should have opted for covered parking Doc.