Quantcast

<~•~>Shenanigans Saturday<~•~>

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I ran through 3 stihl ap500 batteries in the power pruner on the property today clearing what I could so the surveyor doesn't die of a heart attack or cut his leg off with his machete. Should have the final pins set by Monday or Tuesday to start excavating. The local cat dealer has a pretty good-sized excavator with a blade that should pile the vegetation and cut a pad pretty easily. Lot of piling and burning very soon.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I ran through 3 stihl ap500 batteries in the power pruner on the property today clearing what I could so the surveyor doesn't die of a heart attack or cut his leg off with his machete. Should have the final pins set by Monday or Tuesday to start excavating. The local cat dealer has a pretty good-sized excavator with a blade that should pile the vegetation and cut a pad pretty easily. Lot of piling and burning very soon.
how're you going to get it up the hill? got a gooseneck hitch on that F-350 of yours?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
how're you going to get it up the hill? got a gooseneck hitch on that F-350 of yours?
Cat will drop it on the bay, I will have to personally track it up the road to my lot, they can't make it up the road from East Bay, That road is 21degrees

The truck does have a gooseneck and 5th wheel provision but the excavator is a 35k lb machine, too heavy for a 1 ton. Doubt I could even haul a 21k lb machine up there

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
took the kiddo to the gym. rode the stupid stationary bike for an hour while he lifted. meh. have lost 8 or so pounds over the past few weeks since no beers. now for some fitness to go with it so when i'm cleared to be back on the trails i'm not a lump of goo...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wife starts a new job Monday. For anyone following the saga, yes she is finally going back to work. 2 weeks shy of the 6yr accident anniversary. She asked for French onion soup. I have never made it before. Naturally I decided to play chef husband, not only the French onion soup, but served with filet tips and mushrooms in a pomegranate balsamic reduction. Wife was very pleased.

PXL_20240218_010434566.jpg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Spent an hour trying to break up some concrete as I need to replace a support post for my car port. After angering my wrists. ordered a chinesium jackhammer.

Hooned around town on the G-Bike. Hands froze so I ordered some heated grips.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I think a friend from Calgary and myself are going to plan a trip to Copper Harbor... Split up the drive with a stop in Sault ste Marie for some riding.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I think a friend from Calgary and myself are going to plan a trip to Copper Harbor... Split up the drive with a stop in Sault ste Marie for some riding.
I await your trip report, considering the same in mid/late-June.

edit: not sure why in the Saturday thread :p