Quantcast

<~•~>Shenanigans Saturday<~•~>

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Come on you lazy dudes write some shit :homer:

Taking full advantage of a sunny day in Copenhagen and did the first bike ride outside this year. Warmer than expected. Legs did okay and I had tailwind heading home which is a win. I have been good at pushing myself to do shit this week and not just wear down the couch.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
:blink::wave: Got the bumper off my kid’s car last night and now it’s time for the fender. But first, bacon and coffee.

Oh, and efff @stoney …it looks like I’m getting back into karting.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Morning, I hate it when the wife wants to have an in depth conversation before I have coffee.

Family is coming over at noon so I am spending the morning tidying the house. Going wine tasting then out to Dinner at Posada. Should be a blast. I haven't seen my sister , her husband or two of my cousins in a few years, good peeps.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Busy morning already! I got the grocery shopping done and ran 5 miles. I've got a volunteer shift with the dog adoption group this afternoon. Our foster got adopted yesterday!

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
Worked til midnight. Got up early to drive Daisy to her Dirvers ed class, and on Tuesday to the DMV to get her permit. Working on the bike before going to work this afternoon. But first a nap.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I was a good neighbor and snowblowed off the whole block. 44 min of activity at 127 bpm so actually legit. Which is good since I filled myself with tasty Nepalese food last night.

Shared Skittles: where is this snow? WP showing 5”, meh

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Like a good neighbah

surveyor said he would be done by the weekend after I narrowly fired him. It doesn’t take 3 months to hammer four pins down on a 1 acre lot. Ordered a transit so I don’t have to have him fill in the lines

rode the Ducati for a bit yesterday, passed up on 4 shithole fixers in the area, river house opened escrow

in other news,

how is it box trucks with a lift gate are cheaper than an enclosed trailers?

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
no shenanigans here. sinus infection mostly gone but still snuffling around a bit. mil heads out later today. it's kind of nice having her here but will also be kind of nice when she's gone. intermittent headache and persistent tinnitus indicate that concussion symptoms remain. wife hanging in there. we'll go for a walk on the greenway later. 50*, grey, and breezy here. that's all i got.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi

got my rotor to not rub on the new ride. wish we had mediocre+ weather so I could take it for a spin.

low motivation to ride the trainer but I must if I want to have any stamina for spring.

was going to get a prime rib to make but holy moly is meat expensive. Probably just a pair of steaks for the wife and I.

hopefully doing some stuff around the house today to get stuff in order...feels good to check off that list!

also, :wave:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You got this. You learned a lot last time and you will learn even more this time.
Thanks man, I appreciate the encouragement.

Just feeling stressed about getting the rest of the money I need, mainly for rent on studio while I'm gone. As much as I want out of this building, it's not the smart move right now. Especially since I'm still dealing with tendinitis in one elbow and an injured thumb on the other hand. Moving all this metalsmithing stuff would put me at risk of injury and delay or end my hike. But I also have to keep in mind the anger and frustration I have over this place will fade away as soon as I'm on trial and out of cel coverage in the green tunnel.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Putting them nokians to work.

Just got to the trail head, where there is about a foot of new powder. A groomer went through and what looks like one snowshoe person. But I just watched some lady post hole out of the forest....le sigh. I'm not a snow trail snob but at least wait until it's packed down a bit :(

Anyways.... I've probably chosen today's spot poorly, regardless :rofl: