Quantcast

※§☮☮-- TOOSDAY MF'N GMT --☮☮§※

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yes. inhosp host ftmfw. i, too, have to attend a wedding this weekend. i'm too old for that shit and am grumpy about the waste of my labor day wknd.
As soon as I posted that I realized the err of my ways and crakced a beer.

This wedding is gonna make my weekend awesome. Groom is my best friend from college, lots of friends going to be in attendance. Being held in the Catskills with epic weather. Also gonna be the first time the wife and I have traveled together without the kid since he was born.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Four flushes in a row heard through the wall. These are the industrial vacuum ones, no tank, so that was some serious shit-burden, I imagine.
or someone has a anus clean enough to eat off of....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
If you liked that (lots more jumps on it recently too, eh?!) you'll love you some yancey. or lost cove cliffs. or raiders. or yellowbuck. or headquarters...WILSONS! even middle black is trenchy and rough now. We need to set a day...
The only thing I didn't like was having to check my speed in the faster rough sections. I felt like I was way too far forward for hitting water bars stupid fast. Compared some geo numbers and the new Spitty has a reach that is 26mm longer than the old one. I don't notice it until I ride extended fast dh sections which is usually only in the mountains.

I wonder if putting it in the lowest/slackest setting would push my weight back or if I ned a shorter stem (50mm current).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A sub-optimal post work ride. Trump jet doing a low level flyover of the trailhead parking lot was an ominous sign. Tired legs and the incessant sound of security helicopters flying overhead made it hard to focus. Still better than not riding.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Good way to end the day

Nomads climb better than I ever expected. Or perhaps I was imagining a cougar was watching me grind up the climb.

The descent was much fun. Pedal distance to trails is nice. I think my lights are going to see a lot of action this winter.