Quantcast

€£¥₩-- Thorsday Turds Day --₩¥£€

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
I did not know that. A certified Plumber will have to take care of it. A portable sump from Lowes and a garden hose into the scupper down pipe is not the answer. Southwest David nice guy.... I have to give them a schedule for completion of work by next week. I am on it. Plumber and floor guy called. 84 Lumber has the stairs and my brother is onboard for that. Plumber knows a guy who can do the carpentry and the demo work. I found a Bat guy/exterminator he is there right now.

Errant tenant has her 30 day notice and has promised the vehicles and Pool Table would be gone today. If she withholds her rent I can lock her out as she is more then 3 months behind and her utilities are cut off and her theft of my utiliies has been documented. The NET gal fined her for smoking in her unit. The restraining order on her son goes into effect today and he can no longer set foot on the premises. New pushbars have been ordered and are on their way. I can do that. Just need to figure out the Elevator and write a bunch of checks. Once the work is done we are going to list it.
I get back from LA tomorrow if you want a hand for free