Quantcast

€£¥ Monderp gmt ¥£€

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Busy day at the house. Roof replacement has started, the first batch of windows delivered and vanity delivered. Feels good to see so much progress.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! It’s musical hell week for me...shows Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday & rehearsal Monday & Tuesday to clean up lots of things after yesterday’s dress rehearsal. Good thing it’s a fun show (Beauty & The Beast)

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Woke up from a weird dream at 6:09AM, the alarm clock was set to 6:15. Some days I commute with my work buddy who works on the same project. She was so upset and nervous about coming to the office this morning that she almost run over a pedestrian and smashed into three or four cars.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Fantastic weekend...got on board The Mothership with George Clinton and Parliment Funkadelic on Saturday with my brother for his birthday. He was turnt up pretty hard and got cut off by the bartender about 11:30. I call that a successful birthday celebration.

Sunday was full of absolutely nothing and it was glorious. Never even got out of my Darth Vader jammies...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good Mornin!

Was in a store yesterday and saw a cop writing a guy up for something. Apparently guy liked his chances, took off running, shattered the door on the way out, and proceeded to scamper around the parking lot for a little bit before getting gang tackled by 3 cops. Even though it's a Monday, my morning is probably slightly better than his.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Morning! It’s musical hell week for me...shows Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday & rehearsal Monday & Tuesday to clean up lots of things after yesterday’s dress rehearsal. Good thing it’s a fun show (Beauty & The Beast)
Rehearsals after the dress? What is this sorcery? Also, you got a job?!
Woke up from a weird dream at 6:09AM, the alarm clock was set to 6:15. Some days I commute with my work buddy who works on the same project. She was so upset and nervous about coming to the office this morning that she almost run over a pedestrian and smashed into three or four cars.
Crashing the car was part of the dream? Slightly unclear to me.

I am up before the natural alarm of my kids piling out of their room. They were up at 6:10 because the younger couldn’t find her ducky, a plush blanket thing. The problem is that the wife bought her a new blanket (to fit her larger bed—she’s on a double as the bottom part of a bunk bed). This new blanket is very fuzzy, nigh indistinguishable from fuzzy ducky itself in the dark.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, friends! Back in the office this morning after a week of work training in Atlanta. That did not feel like a week away from the office...that felt like a week of work in a different location. Tough class. I stayed an extra day and ran a half marathon down there. I managed to win my age group in some bullshit record heat. :dead: 1:34:13 race time. I was hoping to be a few minutes faster but heat makes for some slower going.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hello, friends! Back in the office this morning after a week of work training in Atlanta. That did not feel like a week away from the office...that felt like a week of work in a different location. Tough class. I stayed an extra day and ran a half marathon down there. I managed to win my age group in some bullshit record heat. :dead: 1:34:13 race time. I was hoping to be a few minutes faster but heat makes for some slower going.
Congrats! ....See?....That's why we don't do anything fast here in the South. We don't sweat, we glisten.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Fence repaired. Got invited to neighbor across the street's yesterday afternoon to hangout. They had a couple there with kids same age as Haley, who go to the school she will be in next year. While there It came up that the handle of the kitchen sink is broken. Their friend and I proceeded to get our tool on and repair it. Took a few trips back and forth for tools, but easy enough. I believe I'm now earmarked as tool guy.
Wifey is happy that she now has more friends. Turns out we have common friends from CA and CO with them, which is more than amusing. Small world.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Frig it's too early to be using the brain.
five-am-funny.jpg

I, on the other hand am happy to be back at work. This weekend was a shit show with the kids. Making me question why I ever thought it would be a good idea to have kids, what they will contribute to this world, and what, for that matter, am I contributing to this god-forsaken planet.

ugh.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
View attachment 128015
I, on the other hand am happy to be back at work. This weekend was a shit show with the kids. Making me question why I ever thought it would be a good idea to have kids, what they will contribute to this world, and what, for that matter, am I contributing to this god-forsaken planet.

ugh.
Too late to break them for parts on ebay?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I fear the battery in my car is on it's last legs. It has lasted almost exactly 4 months longer than the 5 year warranty.

Thankfully I have a manual transmission, the battery is simply a luxury for when you can park at the top of a hill.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
watched the never-ending story this weekend dont remember it being so heavy. Taught yesterday. stayed on lower mountain cuz of wind holds on upper. Saturday was nuts though. 60mph sustained with gusts up to 78. my face is still chapped from ice shrapnel & cold & the vicious Ned wind. Apres with homies was short n sweet so i fell asleep watching Ugly Food on Netflix. i recommend.