Quantcast

€£¥ Wednesday13 Gee Umm Teat ¥£€

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I have a basket of peaches to eat over today and tomorrow, I'm pretty excited. :banana:

I guess I'll go do this work thing now. :(

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Got up at 5:20AM to make it to the office before 7AM to attend a meeting that has been cancelled at 6:57AM. :disgust1:

I hope to ride bikes with friends this afternoon. New job is a twatblocking biatch.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Saw Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros last night. Had a great time. They wanted to continue playing on the street but security would not let them out. The man does not like to have fun.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Last day of work before 6 days in Seattle. 'tis a hot one, as is the norm apparently.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
^^it's the new norm, thank you Accelerated Global Warming!

Feel like shit today. Mentally. Can't stop the overthinking. It happens to the best of us. I will be in need of much distraction today, so thanksssss in advance!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so far....kadavar's booking agent sucks....

9/30 – Brooklyn, NY – Saint Vitus Bar
10/2 – Philadelphia, PA – Ortlieb’s Lounge
10/3 – Pittsburgh, PA – The Smiling Moose
10/4 – Chicago, IL – Double Door
10/7 – Memphis, TN – Hi-Tone Café
10/24 – Twenty Nine Palms, CA – Palms Restaurant
10/25 – Los Angeles, CA – El Rey Theatre

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Off to breakfast with the wee-one. Now, yard work before it gets any damn hotter. Firing up teh smoker later. Brined a pair of chickens and some left over pork chops for 24 hours. Going to be awesome. :drool:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
just chewed a woman out for leaving her dog in a car in full sun with only one window cracked. I had already given it ice and draped some slider sheets over the windows. I was about to call animal control when she came out of the safeway

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
just chewed a woman out for leaving her dog in a car in full sun with only one window cracked. I had already given it ice and draped some slider sheets over the windows. I was about to call animal control when she came out of the safeway
Some dog owners.

Got into an online argument with a local on nextdoor.com because I asked him and others not to put dog shit in my trash can because the can sits by my neighbor's bedroom window and the smell cooks in the summer heat. He said it was a minor inconvenience to me and that I should be neighborly and not mind such things, then started name calling. I told him of being neighborly is the point, then how about being considerate of the consequences of just throwing a turd in a random can. His dog, his shit, his responsibility.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Some dog owners.

Got into an online argument with a local on nextdoor.com because I asked him and others not to put dog shit in my trash can because the can sits by my neighbor's bedroom window and the smell cooks in the summer heat. He said it was a minor inconvenience to me and that I should be neighborly and not mind such things, then started name calling. I told him of being neighborly is the point, then how about being considerate of the consequences of just throwing a turd in a random can. His dog, his shit, his responsibility.
just start taking a shit around his car in the middle of the night.....stuff the used toilet paper in the door handles of said car.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Yeah. I if it was just one dude, no biggie. But I've seen a half dozen bags of shit in my can the day after trash day. That's 40 bags of shit a week. I can't poop that much to get revenge with that technique.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
just start taking a shit around his car in the middle of the night.....stuff the used toilet paper in the door handles of said car.
omg. My uncle Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver who went MIA in Laos before I was born had a german shepard named Klaus who went everywhere with him. (REALLY Short preface: he was and is a legend, called a "modern day Rambo" in Vietnam. I'll put a link below if anyone wants to know more of his bad-ass-ness) Once they were in a bar and Klaus took a shit on the floor. A dude sitting next to Mad Dog at the bar rubbed the Klaus' face in it. Uncle Jerry looked the guy in the eyes, stood up, dropped his pants, and proceeded to take a shit on the floor himself. Still staring down the guy he said, "I dare you to rub my face in that." And went back to his beers.

There are so many stories like this one... he's a rad dude, and I hope one day he comes out of hiding (my theory, not the governments) and I get to meet him.

http://palmspringscam.com/shriver.pdf

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
Yeah. I if it was just one dude, no biggie. But I've seen a half dozen bags of shit in my can the day after trash day. That's 40 bags of shit a week. I can't poop that much to get revenge with that technique.
Take the poop and stuff it down the air intake of his car heater/air conditioning (that vented area under the window wipers) that should do the trick

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
spent the day on monhegan. a little crowded (i guess it is probably high tourist season right now) but still pretty nice.
stopped at the little brewery there. not bad.
came home, walked around the harbor, picked up fresh mussels and lobster from the dock for dinner. then walked to the local store for ice cream.

re: flats: been running trusty kona wah's for probably 7-8 years with zero issues. love 'em.

Last edited: