Quantcast

∆‹«©©ƒé鮆 --- Monday GTM --- ‘‘ππœœ|Ω…ç√

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I had forgotten today how sensitive first time pregnant women can be even if you try to do the best to be nice. I had also forgotten it's better to just stay home instead of going to the office.

On the covid side of things I just need to get rid of a the last snot but I think it's more to do with a cold me and the boys all caught plus the usual spring allergies.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Snow finally melted out enough to walk my property line yesterday. Holy balls is my chainsaw gonna get a lot of use. So many downed trees that need to be removed.

Good news, I can safely set up my archery target back there and go up to around 50 yards. I could even hang a tree stand and practice from that too.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Now that I'm at work, I can take time to write a proper post here.

Been up since 2:30am with a rumbling stomach, with two panic trips to the water closet.

Today is going to be a long day. :(

gonefirefightin

free wieners
That’s neat, I’m in the middle of that process too. Hopefully wrap it up this week.
OMG, lets bug check each others and be besties!

only 1 more week and a day to be out of the first trimester officially
Been trying to abort it as well as consuming large amounts of alcohol and drugs use, Will probably end up as a politician

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So my ADHD induced insomnia hits day 6. I get some sleep but it's 5h max. Still there are some good news. I finally sold my DH bike after trying for 14 months. Yes. That long. Literally no one rides dh here. No bike for the hills for now but I have a dirt jumper I will service soon and ride the pumptracks more to get on form .

The city is weird though. Since Poland has accepted 2 milion people from Ukraine in the past 2-3 weeks it's super visible. I love it since Ukraine is a great place but would not want to be looking for a job right now. Even with my weird AF skillset of tv fortune telling.