Quantcast

∆♪∆ sunderped gmt ∆♪∆

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, rofflites. Slept like shit last night due to achy, fidgety legs. I'm headed out to the grocery store now. You guys let me know if you need anything.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Hoping for redemption today, as yesterday was one of those days where nothing seemed to go my way.

I'm also coming to the conclusion that I dislike relinquishing control and letting other people work on my stuff.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
More karts with Haley this am. Hoping to get out for a hike with family too, but temp dropping 20*+ today. Took box off the Audi yesterday - likelihood of more ski trips is dropping off exponentially. Been a bad season for us and skiing.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

Hoping for redemption today, as yesterday was one of those days where nothing seemed to go my way.

I'm also coming to the conclusion that I dislike relinquishing control and letting other people work on my stuff.
How much has to be done by licensed individuals?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I am on call today

which is theoretically at the hospital, but I'm taking this shift from home in this brave new era since I'm a rebel. (There are people in house and there's really no practical reason this shouldn't be the norm.)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What the hell. Requires a pee trap and everything eh? Are you going to have a plumber install it?
No. The one she wants can set up in the laundry. T junction in the cold water line for the washer, drain goes into the set tub. While it is pricey, it would mean no more buying litter, and not having to scoop boxes on a daily basis.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Detailing crew are coming tomorrow to cut, buff and wax the coach, Was prepared to do it myself but they had a schedule change.

Rode up to dennys this morning for breakfast. The bar nextdoor was already packed. Didnt realize peeps wake up to drink first thing.

In other news, better retract the awnings and put the rain covers on the bikes, supposed to get some gnarly winds this eve.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
No. The one she wants can set up in the laundry. T junction in the cold water line for the washer, drain goes into the set tub. While it is pricey, it would mean no more buying litter, and not having to scoop boxes on a daily basis.
We told the cat, "here's your litter box but we prefer you to shit and piss outside."

She got the memo thankfully. The kids sandbox has a cover on it so that's safe.

Indoor cat litter box's are nasty.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Long weekend of travel for League Championship gymnastics. Alex (level 3) got 4th place and was only .05 from 3rd place in her first championship event. Sydney (level 8) got 1st place even after having to switch her vault last minute (during warmups) because they didn't have the right hand mat for her Yurchenko. VERY happy to see them back at these meets and having fun while progressing their skills.
Today is clean the car; do the taxes; grades & comments for my students; teach a couple of lessons and hopefully get everything organized for Act 2 play rehearsals this week. I am definitely counting the days until break so I can enjoy a cup of coffee in peace and quiet without needing to check the "to do list"

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
had my face detailed by this this morning

20220403_115108.jpg

my mom does not understand the joy in dog kisses....

i forgive her.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I helped my friend tear down her Garage. A bobcat was rented. My skills at using it were greatly over estimated, but not by me. Dodge Ram, a Chain, and a Chainsaw were way more effective. My advice is to locate the Electrical supply before attempting any destruction of a building. 240v @ 15amps is nothing to fuck with. I did my part. I am home now, in one piece, waiting for my Lasagna to be delivered. Husband and Father-in-Law stood around and watched while I did all the work. They can figure out how to section the roof and get it on the trailer. The 20 or so bags of Sakrete mix stored in the garage have all solidified to the floor. Disposal of the rotting Oil tank will cost $1500. I was able to drag it out of the garage and place it in her yard. It is leaking what looks like Bacon Grease but smells like Kerosene. I found a propane bottle in the wall when the chainsaw hit it. It was empty thankfully.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
My cats prefer to excrete outside fortunately. They get locked in at night though, hasn’t been an issue so far. They have a litter tray but basically never use it.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Anyone got any time on a Dissector as a rear? Thinking about a 2.6, 3c, exo+ w. Cushcore, vs. current DHR2 in 2.8. Want lower rolling resistance with good cornering still… Dropping a hundred rotating grams is nice too…