Quantcast

≈°°°≈ mondaymayfirst ≈°°°≈

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
That’s pretty much encouraged in NC since a law was passed allowing concealed firearms in bars. What could possibly go wrong ?
Not sure how it works in NC, but here you can't carry if the place makes 51% of it's sales from alcohol, which is a bit hard to judge for some places. High end steakhouses can fall into that definition but aren't obviously bars, then you have places like Dave & Busters which are totally bars, but between food and games they don't hit that 51% mark. Makes things unnecessarily confusing. The idiots who are going to be a problem when they get drunk while carrying a loaded weapon were carrying them before it was legal anyway.

In other news, today I learned that a Dildo man has discovered an ice dong https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/oddly-shaped-iceberg-nl-1.6825578

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
IIRC he needed it to take possession of some vintage / antique firearms being passed down from a relative
Correct. Father-in-law is a retired cop and has a "collection" that Wife and I stand to inherit. Getting a permit was a legal necessity to take possession of this collection so we can sell/discard/turn over.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
It took me a while, but I figured out babs need to carry. In the America of today, the likelihood of getting shot during a marathon or tri race is shockingly high. And gunplay might be required if it gets tense on the podium.
It’s just common sense.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
@slyfink or @Jozz do you recognize these trails?
We don't really have much built up trails here. Mostly at Camp Fortune and Mont Sainte Marie (MSM). That's definitely not Fortune, and it's not any of the trails I know at MSM. There is a new area at MSM that I haven't been to yet, called "Wu-Tang" that's all flow trail and jumps :
but what you linked doesn't look quite the same.

A new area just opened last fall called Domaine Kanawe. It's really small and you have to pay, so I haven't been yet. The trail in the video you posted looks pretty similar to this video:
if he was riding locally, that'd be my guess. Not sure why he's trying to keep it on the down-low. Maybe they're not officially open yet? Maybe he poached it?

I'm 95% certain it's not in Gatineau Park. Technically, we're not supposed to ride there till May 15th, unless the NCC says it's ok to ride the trails earlier. But neither Kanawe or MSM are in Gatineau Park.

It's pissing rain, and it looks like it will continue till late this week. Which really sucks caus' I just bought a new bike for the boy, but we haven't had a chance to ride it yet... and he's stoked on it. I've got to get him on the bike while he's still excited.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Probably gastroenteritis - @Toshi can help with poop-collection procedures... :D
109120.jpg

the little scooper is to scoop it out from directly within your anus, I am told

(honestly, I didn't find the scooper or the tongue depressors the clinic provided useful. just poured that shit—literally—in from the collection bin.)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
We don't really have much built up trails here. Mostly at Camp Fortune and Mont Sainte Marie (MSM). That's definitely not Fortune, and it's not any of the trails I know at MSM. There is a new area at MSM that I haven't been to yet, called "Wu-Tang" that's all flow trail and jumps :
but what you linked doesn't look quite the same.

A new area just opened last fall called Domaine Kanawe. It's really small and you have to pay, so I haven't been yet. The trail in the video you posted looks pretty similar to this video:
if he was riding locally, that'd be my guess. Not sure why he's trying to keep it on the down-low. Maybe they're not officially open yet? Maybe he poached it?

I'm 95% certain it's not in Gatineau Park. Technically, we're not supposed to ride there till May 15th, unless the NCC says it's ok to ride the trails earlier. But neither Kanawe or MSM are in Gatineau Park.

It's pissing rain, and it looks like it will continue till late this week. Which really sucks caus' I just bought a new bike for the boy, but we haven't had a chance to ride it yet... and he's stoked on it. I've got to get him on the bike while he's still excited.
Hmmm yeah maybe its Kanawe, there are even the same blue flag tapes on the trees in both videos.

I watched a fat biking video from that place a while back and it looks pretty cool.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
View attachment 193236

the little scooper is to scoop it out from directly within your anus, I am told

(honestly, I didn't find the scooper or the tongue depressors the clinic provided useful. just poured that shit—literally—in from the collection bin.)
From the one time I had to collect “samples” I learned, “going” in a gallon zip lock bag is perfect. Then cut off a corner like you are frosting a cake, easy to get samples in proper tubes.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
From the one time I had to collect “samples” I learned, “going” in a gallon zip lock bag is perfect. Then cut off a corner like you are frosting a cake, easy to get samples in proper tubes.
They provided a little half moon collection dish to stick under the toilet seat, draping one's cock 'n balls over the front since they didn't want any urine contamination. Said dish had a bit of a groove for pouring along its midline but still wasn't a super pretty process.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Woke up to three rosevelt elk grazing behind the house this morning. Big suckers!

Now boarding the germ tube to memphis. They could probably fit some more bodies in here if they tried.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Took advantage of my laidoffness and rode hit some trails. Didn't feel fast but still best average speed in a long time in what felt like a mellow ride.

Meeting a company for the second time this week that offered me a job 5 years ago and trying to make it happen this time. This week I think will be make it or break it.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
@Full Trucker we're going to wave as we pass by on 285 in about an hour. We expect you to wave back.

Apologies for not being able to come and annoy you mid workday, but we're tight on time for getting back to collect the DSO.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
They provided a little half moon collection dish to stick under the toilet seat, draping one's cock 'n balls over the front since they didn't want any urine contamination. Said dish had a bit of a groove for pouring along its midline but still wasn't a super pretty process.
While those are cool, but they aren’t cool if you have much pressure. Walls are big enough to contain the “mess”

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Hmmm yeah maybe its Kanawe, there are even the same blue flag tapes on the trees in both videos.

I watched a fat biking video from that place a while back and it looks pretty cool.
Yeah, I've heard good things about it. Just that it's really limited. They're extending their network into the north end of our cross-country ski club. I've seen the some of the fatbike trails. Seems fun. I might go check it out some day soon.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL

Yeah, another pay to play. Quebes modus operandi. Fuck that.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Well, Iron Hills in Cedar City delivered. @Dirtrider try to check those out when heading south.
We are now sleeping in Richfield.

PXL_20230501_180355348.jpg
PXL_20230501_175617049.jpg

Last edited: