Quantcast

≈✠≈ Wet knees day ≈✠≈

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Managed 42 minutes outdoors on the bike dodging lightning and occasional raindrops until it fully unleashed. Better than nothing.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Super heavy rain and smallish hail. We got back inside just in time.
I got light rain and a ton of wind on my commute back a bit after 4. Now the skies have opened fully. And our (underground utilities notwithstanding) power is out.

no moonlighting for me then! I could run the ONT for the fiber and the router on the inverter but not my whole four monitor desktop :D

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I got light rain and a ton of wind on my commute back a bit after 4. Now the skies have opened fully. And our (underground utilities notwithstanding) power is out.

no moonlighting for me then! I could run the ONT for the fiber and the router on the inverter but not my whole four monitor desktop :D
Temp dropped nicely down from high 80's back down to low 60's, which for us necessitates opening the windows and starting the fans to cool the house.

Then 15 minutes later the temp was back into the mid/high 70's :panic:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
It is ridiculously hot! I like hot and this is hot! Was 115 at the Hoover Dam. Vegas was screaming hot too. Spending the night in Zion and it’s currently 101. Phew….more than after coming right up!