Quantcast

━╤デ╦︻ Ricochet Thursday GMT ┣▇▇▇═─

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip> I bring up the reasons I left and they refute my experiences, calling them 'narratives.'

Actually, any company that whacks the people pointing out legitimate problems rather than facing the problems is not worth your time.
This happened during my resignation meeting at my last company. My mgr would try to refute each "why I'm leaving" point I brought up. At about the 3rd thing, I told him that I didn't care if they didn't believe me that these were problems - I was just pointing them out in an effort that they *could* address them if they saw fit.

Now that stuff looks like it could REALLY tie a room together. :homer:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
This happened during my resignation meeting at my last company. My mgr would try to refute each "why I'm leaving" point I brought up. At about the 3rd thing, I told him that I didn't care if they didn't believe me that these were problems - I was just pointing them out in an effort that they *could* address them if they saw fit.
I am sure subway is not doing well without you. sammich artists are hard to find.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:banghead: Finally got access to our full Financial Planning software for MIL1. Omfg. Her condo is so bad that even the software laughed at the reno cost. So, now we get to sell it. I have to convince her that everything left is so ruined from the mold, that she has to leave it to rot and be disposed of. Not my favorite idea of fun, right now...

I am ready to be done with today. Did find out that I'm meeting a the CEO/GM of one of my clients tomorrow. So that should be fun. Gotta get dressed up and put a proper shirt on.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
just checked my benefits portal, got my extra week of vacation for the year for service anniversary. boom.
Thanks for the reminder, I need to check mine tomorrow and see if it's kicked in with the new year as it definitely didn't back in November when I hit the anniversary.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Thanks for the reminder, I need to check mine tomorrow and see if it's kicked in with the new year as it definitely didn't back in November when I hit the anniversary.
apparently mine kicks in the year of the service anniversary, not on the actual date of it. tophat.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Quick loop to check the water levels, came up 1 foot overnight, 2 more feet is flood stage. The new logs at the top of the island are huuuuge.

Anamorphic setup is decent but needs some more tweaks.

where do all of these massive logs keep coming from?

dragged the kiddo out for a quick ride. when i got home this was on my doorstep
1641515095838.jpeg

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
where do all of these massive logs keep coming from?

dragged the kiddo out for a quick ride. when i got home this was on my doorstep
View attachment 170000
Oh nice! Those look cool.

Some recent homebuilds with a walnut top sheet and a flax/carbon weave on the other one.
F1EC197D-20A6-458E-9386-E57A87FDC891.jpeg

The wife surfing a nice left yesterday.

27875195-D463-4433-9AE4-D466CF8CDDDA.jpeg

It was fuggin sketchy and the sun was baking the fresh wind slab on top of a solid base hoar. We went home early.

BEB27386-D749-4565-9049-65DE3F9F2B37.jpeg