Quantcast

□■□■fuck it friday gfmt....■□■□

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Took the bike off the trainer and rode around the neighborhood. I didn't go very far. It was nice to ride my own bike. Massive amounts of Melty Ice on the trails. I had my arm reattached and it is healing nicely. So I stayed on the road as the sidewalks are still impassable.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I punched into work Monday morning, looked up, and it's now 3:30 Friday afternoon. Christ Almighty did this week fly by. I feel like I'm just playing whack-a-mole with every work problem that pops up without actually getting any work done.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I punched into work Monday morning, looked up, and it's now 3:30 Friday afternoon. Christ Almighty did this week fly by. I feel like I'm just playing whack-a-mole with every work problem that pops up without actually getting any work done.

Get a work cat. They are pretty good at killing moles.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
overpriced garbage
There was a story on the radio on how "millennials are killing H-D" I really don't know what millennials have to do with it but to sum it up, people who want a motorcycle finally realize that for much cheaper they can actually buy really cool bikes like Ducatis, Aprilias, BMWs and pretty much any Japanese bike.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just found out that they are replacing a bunch of lights here at work to LEDs. I thought it was for cost savings, turns out it is to protect unpainted composites from UV damage.

:weee::tinfoil:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There was a story on the radio on how "millennials are killing H-D" I really don't know what millennials have to do with it but to sum it up, people who want a motorcycle finally realize that for much cheaper they can actually buy really cool bikes like Ducatis, Aprilias, BMWs and pretty much any Japanese bike.
Millennials are killing a lot of things that deserve to die. For that I commend them.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Millennials are killing a lot of things that deserve to die. For that I commend them.
Few things make me scratch my head more than the H-D uniform every fat middle class middle aged American seems to assume.

Brilliant branding success

Shit motorcycles.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Have you thought seeing if you are allergic to alcohol or some forms of yeast? Staying awake from beer makes no sense. @Toshi can we get some thoughts?
Yes I have considered that. I'll talk to my Doc and see if they can test.

Also, at first I thought you said "staying away from beer makes no sense".
Possible, but I doubt there’s a test for it other than “try avoiding beer and see what happens, eh?”

I “skied” today. Me plus both girls at A-Basin. 5 degrees and windy. Upper lot. Only magic carpet since their bunny hill lift is a double.

Will not repeat that experience!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hella evening Monkeys.

So I woke up to my eye killing me as if there was something in it again. I hadn't done anything, so it didn't make sense. After dealing with the wifes car at the dealer, I couldn't stand it anymore and called the eye doc in town. Made an appointment and went in feeling dumb like I did something again. Turns out went they dug the metal out, it left a bur and it was now catching on my eyelid and trying to tear open.

So a Dremel on the eyeball got rid of the spike and I got eye drops I need to use 4 times a day. So $105 doc visit and $100 eye drops and I STILL don't have a patch.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Holy hella evening Monkeys.

So I woke up to my eye killing me as if there was something in it again. I hadn't done anything, so it didn't make sense. After dealing with the wifes car at the dealer, I couldn't stand it anymore and called the eye doc in town. Made an appointment and went in feeling dumb like I did something again. Turns out went they dug the metal out, it left a bur and it was now catching on my eyelid and trying to tear open.

So a Dremel on the eyeball got rid of the spike and I got eye drops I need to use 4 times a day. So $105 doc visit and $100 eye drops and I STILL don't have a patch.
:fie: