Quantcast

□■□■weds gfmt....■□■□

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy Hell, just got back from a quick trip to the BMX track to see how the pooch would do. She is amazing, just damn amazing. She only got a little close in the rhythm section and stopped in front of me once. She loved the burms and I swear she was getting air off the jumps. She was off lead the whole time. We did about a half dozen runs and really got some speed going. Then I took her around the jogging path and she was right there minus a couple pee spots. I told the wife she would be ready for some real bike/hike adventures this Spring. It seems like it will be more working getting my fat ass in shape than getting her trail ready. :rofl:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Our house is dangerously close to this state, what with my partner. I have a very few spaces that I can actually live in - the R-Pod, my CR-V, and my van are about all that's in my control. it sucks.
I suspect her Mom has mental health issues. I tried to raise the subject to her. Not much success was had. I would prefer to discontinue having contact with her.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
We got about 5" or so of some dry powder. The highway and main access roads have been scraped and salted, but others not so much. Local news is warning people to no drive unless they have to. I like this, hopefully it will keep those who can't drive in snow out of my way when I drive home.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I survived the vicious dentists with their sharp tools today but I am not sure if I will mentally survive another week at work.

I start to think maybe I wasn't born for this? Maybe I should have been born to a decent monocle family instead. :think:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Local news also reports of 1600 traffic accidents already in NC. And NASCAR driver Dale Jr. crashed his car on what appears to be less than an inch of snow. Must have been a right turn or something else he was unfamiliar with.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I skied at A-Basin today. I am now 8th fastest overall on Powerline and Norway Face per my dorklogger.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
5850AED7-8A74-48DB-B300-DEDFD11709A2.jpeg
I suspect her Mom has mental health issues. I tried to raise the subject to her. Not much success was had. I would prefer to discontinue having contact with her.
This is my buddy’s uncles bathroom. Apparently it had been cleaned out already. He was brushing his teeth and showering in this. I could barley breath in the house. Pilfered some good stuff from the sheds though. Was it this bad?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I had to go to my friends Mothers house and fix her sink. Plunger check. Tools check. Before we went inside she warns me her house is a mess. Upon entering I immediately realize she is a hoarder. I can't even get to the sink. Finally after clearing a path and emptying her disgusting sink, no amount of plunging is going to do the trick. In order to access the trap I have to clean out the cabinet. Trap has a cement like substance in it (Cat Litter I assume). I go to the store buy the parts to fix her problem. Install everything and she is good to go. I ran out of there as fast I could. I really have to do a better job screening my calls...
drop a call to adult protective services. she needs help