Quantcast

□□□ Wednesday GMT □□□

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Detained entering the US. Took my phone. Personal belongings laptop. Illegal search and seizure. Denied me access to counsel. Big dent in the side of my vehicle. Towed my car and then denied me access to it. Failed to adjudicate my status.... Pain and suffering....
Tell me you don't feel safer, though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Detained entering the US. Took my phone. Personal belongings laptop. Illegal search and seizure. Denied me access to counsel. Big dent in the side of my vehicle. Towed my car and then denied me access to it. Failed to adjudicate my status.... Pain and suffering....
well they definitely weren't detaining you for DWB

:stupid:

IMO, a good manager has faith in the folks that work for them, will back them up when needed, and will remove roadblocks when presented. Allow me to do my job as free of distractions as possible and with the tools I need to do it.
The best "managers" enable rather than manage.

In other news, all the construction projects are catching up to me. As part of that, one of my contractors just recruited me as labor... He's a couple of years younger than me and I really like his daughter... Life is complex.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
:drool:

Seriously, after having that whiskey barrel stout a few weekends back, my tastebuds experienced a whole new level of awesome. It's like the Reese's peanut butter cup of beers, two great tastes that are just amazing together.
I much prefer bourbon barrel stouts to ales