Quantcast

□□□Wednesday GMY□□□

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The bikes I saw at DuPont forest were ALL 27.5+. Is south NC infested by hipsters? Brevard would suggest so.

Now Cherokee. :fie:
dupont is rife with that crap. you'll see a lot of big-hooped bikes in pisgah proper. you'll have to venture off the beaten path to find the real bikes...
Maybe the 26" bikes are just harder to spot as they rip down some rowdy Pisgah gnar. You'll probably smell the effects of the bong shed and hear the "whirrrrrr" of an I9 freehub before you see them anyways.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Group ride was successful.

Burn the shit out of my tongue on a post-ride hotdog. Also had some grilled peppers and some grilled portabella mushrooms.

Now, bong shed time and then bed.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
I did a search and destroy ride tonight. Local OG spot has a problem from time to time with short-cuts. Been getting way out of hand lately so the Silky BigBoy was put to work.

And for any asshole cheater who thinks it's cool to just remove all the branches and debris off their favorite sissy route, congratulations, you now have Gnome pee on your hands.

Next, logs are going to be installed where roots were cut out. Oh yeah, sanitizers and cheaters have angered the Gnomes. If you make it easier, we make it harder. Don't like it, get off and walk, or ride somewhere else.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
when they kick down the jumps at the trail i maintain...i rebuild it bigger and stronger.
They'll need some serious tools to dismantle anything I fabricate and install. At least one trail Gnome knows how to work with metal. Two foot sections of rebar should make good anchors for water bar booters (cedar or locust logs) where roots used to be.

When we get done they'll think the Gnomes have been smokin meth and gone off the deep end.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
They'll need some serious tools to dismantle anything I fabricate and install. At least one trail Gnome knows how to work with metal. Two foot sections of rebar should make good anchors for water bar booters (cedar or locust logs) where roots used to be.

When we get done they'll think the Gnomes have been smokin meth and gone off the deep end.
:picsstfu: