Quantcast

◇☆ Goddam Sunday GMT ☆◇

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hungover. Uncle's still dead. Fuck this timeline.

Probably going to play a bunch of Forza today to be left alone. Not really sure what else I'll be doing.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Aaaand the final leg of our trip is delayed again. This is going to cost the airline some dough. 200e per Passenger, per EU law.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Canada bound today after a good weekend hanging with some like minded peeps. Gotta find a shower and RV dump along the way and book a moving truck for July.

Cheers to being in the cellular communications desert that is Canada. Talk to you all again in 1.5 weeks.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
not bad....

are you renting a car or doing the tour bus thing...
Train. No tours. Mostly just eating and drinking. Lunch today when we got to Siena took 2-1/2 hours. :D

I loved Siena. Fantastic Gellato just to the side of Piazza del Campo. NE corner IIRC.

If you have time, La Rocca di Staggia was a pretty cool tour.
Duomo, panorama, and tower. Might try to hit the museum of torture. :brows:

Gelato location: Roger Roger.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Mornin!

Canada bound today after a good weekend hanging with some like minded peeps. Gotta find a shower and RV dump along the way and book a moving truck for July.

Cheers to being in the cellular communications desert that is Canada. Talk to you all again in 1.5 weeks.
in the states it is called having sprint.....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Was up until 4am last might. Derp. Super easy short ride today. But damn, what a nice day it was.

Spotted last night. What a weird animal, who would eat such a thing?? :D

There was a bigass hawk or turkey vulture riding the thermals up the escarpment, doing huge swooping turns. Pretty cool to watch.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I put this in the wrong GMT

Flight got cancelled this morning, had to reschedule. At least I got a bump up to the front of the plane.

This first class seems a little rustic

I think I stumbled upon a solution to Seattle's Homeless problem

My house is down there