chappelle tickets scored....

for raleigh first....

then charlotte....

oooofah....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well I apparently pissed someone off yesterday. The company is pushing us to do more new business RFPs, which takes away from our actual responsibilities and defined goals for comp. We had a training meeting with 10 of the senior reps and the VP in charge was explaining how great this whole this is, yadda yadda. So I asked him where our priorities lie? Will our goals be changing for these new responsibilities that take away from our defined jobs?

I got a "let's talk" message from my boss yesterday. I was optimistically hoping it might have been comp related, but no. My fts is growing exponentially.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Kill your TV, they said.
I haven't turned on my television since early May after cancelling cable. I have watched some streaming online, but I'd bet less than 10 hours in total since Spring.

How are our SE :monkey: doing with this storm? GA, North and South Cakalacky? Y'all getting the business today?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well I apparently pissed someone off yesterday. The company is pushing us to do more new business RFPs, which takes away from our actual responsibilities and defined goals for comp. We had a training meeting with 10 of the senior reps and the VP in charge was explaining how great this whole this is, yadda yadda. So I asked him where our priorities lie? Will our goals be changing for these new responsibilities that take away from our defined jobs?

I got a "let's talk" message from my boss yesterday. I was optimistically hoping it might have been comp related, but no. My fts is growing exponentially.
go for broke stone man

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I haven't turned on my television since early May after cancelling cable. I have watched some streaming online, but I'd bet less than 10 hours in total since Spring.

How are our SE :monkey: doing with this storm? GA, North and South Cakalacky? Y'all getting the business today?
just a bit of rain here. everything is south/east of us in charlotte

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Curmudgeonly old cancer stricken dog? Who only wants to sleep in the basement at night? This is how a childless couple gets a baby monitor.
20230830_210859.jpg
20230830_211815.jpg

Aug 27, 2023
Canton, Georgia
I rode in the woods today, it rained, and I got muddy. :D

:wave:

I need to start baseboards in the basement, which is gonna be a wee bit challenging and require scribing, likely around the entire perimeter. That's gonna be...fun.

Couch landed so wifey is gonna be on me about getting a ceiling in so we can receive that.
Level the top of your base off the high point, and then shoe mold the bottom gap.