Quantcast

☂☂☂ Whinesday GMT ☂☂☂

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Whats up monkeys? Im in Spokane Wa for bidness and am slightly drunk from 3 IPAs on an empty stomach. The good news is meetings are out by 3pm and I brought my hardtail. Pedalled to the top of Beacon Hill which I have not done in 10 years or so. Lots of loamy pine needle trails up and pretty sedate single track back down. I got lost and had to ask locals how to get back to River Road. I pedalled from the Red Lion on Division Street. I think I will sleep well. Seriously buzzed.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Trying something new to repair my relationship. I went horseback riding. I did fine. Soon to be ex. Not so much. Horses are assholes. My Horse was cool. Ducked the low branches and saddle scrapers. Hers was a Asshole. I gave her horse a apple from our picnic basket. She was on board after that. I smell like horse and am alone....
Those animals make womens Crazy. Also... maybe that asshole horse was looking out for you.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Crazy night here. About five of us were enjoying some post ride wings and beer, when one of the guys literally gets up while on the phone and says "house is on fire...." and just takes off. We weren't sure if he was just joking or what, but we picked up his bill and went to his house. Yep, three fire trucks were there. Looks like his clothes dryer sparked the fire, but luckily a neighbor was able to help his wife and son put the flames out before it spread further. House and all people are safe.

Crazy thing is, the house owner is a fire fighter himself. Shit can happen to anyone. Be safe dudes/dudettes.

Its late, but its time to visit the shed.