☄ ☄ ☄ Moonday GMT ☄ ☄ ☄

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Not that its a bad colour, but when every car on the road today is a shade of silver or grey, it sucks. :(

Although, still better than white.
Now you're just digging... Also, I don't like tickets. If I can avoid standing out, I will.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Not that its a bad colour, but when every car on the road today is a shade of silver or grey, it sucks. :(

Although, still better than white.
Ha, my first Vette was white, my daughter wanted the second to be silver. The C5 is available in 3 different shades, from Sebring silver, Quicksilver Metalic (mine) and Pewter. Both are easy colors to keep looking good.

Now you're just digging... Also, I don't like tickets. If I can avoid standing out, I will.
Neither of my Vette's got a second look from the man. I thought I would in my first one because I had BLACK windows and no front plate. Not a single pull over. I got one ticket so far in this one, but it was a stupid angry driver called the popo on me.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
2 rides one day. I am going to be sore tomorrow. I was going to ride at waterdown tomorrow on the way to Toronto. May just stop at LeChinois and and have scorpion bowls until the ferry comes for the Islands. Best Dim Sum in TO.
chick bike.jpg

New Island/Dom Valley bike all tuned and ready to roll.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Maybe, but I'm also the person who has owned 3 consecutive blue cars. I want to see a purple M5. :drool:

2 rides one day. I am going to be sore tomorrow. I was going to ride at waterdown tomorrow on the way to Toronto. May just stop at LeChinois and and have scorpion bowls until the ferry comes for the Islands. Best Dim Sum in TO. View attachment 125237

New Island/Dom Valley bike all tuned and ready to roll.
Please do and provide immediate feedback for personal consumption.

Kelso isn't far...just saying. :drool:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Got new chainring, assembled the bike, rode the trail I helped build on Saturday. Round chaining def feels different after a season on an oval one, there will be an adjustment period. No riding in the next N days, too much rain in the forecast, then my university buddy comes visiting for a few days.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Maybe, but I'm also the person who has owned 3 consecutive blue cars. I want to see a purple M5. :drool:

Please do and provide immediate feedback for personal consumption.

Kelso isn't far...just saying. :drool:

Moving day tomorrow. Cannot commit. Maybe thursday the pets will be cleared and I will make plans for Kelso.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Is it hypocritical of me that I get mad when urban punks on non-street legal motorcycles do this, but find great jow when urban punks on bicycles do the same thing?:agree:[/QUOTE]
I find it funny that the reporter pointed out that most were not wearing helmets. ok gramma. (but I still don't let my kids ride their bikes without a helmet)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Is it hypocritical of me that I get mad when urban punks on non-street legal motorcycles do this, but find great jow when urban punks on bicycles do the same thing?:agree:
I find it funny that the reporter pointed out that most were not wearing helmets. ok gramma. (but I still don't let my kids ride their bikes without a helmet)
i know this section of "highway". what's funny is they're acting like the bikes were slowing everything down.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Is that from Jenson? I came very close to picking one of those for my new build, then they sold out of the black XL's.
Negative. I bought the frame off PB and ordered all the parts from Jenson. I was actually planning on completely stripping my 2011 frame and having it powdercoated with new bearings and most parts besides fork and shock. But I found the 2016 frame for $800 local to me and picked it up. Sold my old Legend complete and started building this up in 27.5 config.