Quantcast

☆☆☆●●●¿¿#sundaywhitepeoplesproblems gfmt¿¿●●●☆☆☆

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Death wobble at 40mph+ coming down a mountain road today, that was interesting. My wife was following and said it looked bad, I said she should have been where I was!

Weird because I've had this road bike for nearly nine years and never had it on this frame before and I've definitely been down the road before.

Decided to swap the car back to the summer wheels, so it's sure to snow several feet soon. Very annoyed to find a screw sticking out one of the winter tyres :banghead::rant:

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Death wobble at 40mph+ coming down a mountain road today, that was interesting. My wife was following and said it looked bad, I said she should have been where I was!

Weird because I've had this road bike for nearly nine years and never had it on this frame before and I've definitely been down the road before.

Decided to swap the car back to the summer wheels, so it's sure to snow several feet soon. Very annoyed to find a screw sticking out one of the winter tyres :banghead::rant:
You guys on road bikes are nutty. The bike I just got is the closest thing that I've ever had to a road bike and is actually the first road type bike I've ever ridden.

Going down hills feels like riding face first on a luge.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Greenway ride with the family then cut moar trail...we keep finding better and better terrain (for this area). I think it's gonna rip. Dinner with friends and if I can stay awake and get kids down out for beer and bball...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark

That is strange. I have hit 60 mph on my road bike without a problem. What bike do you ride?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Great day of spring skiing with the family today. Little guy is still not totally into it, but my oldest is fearless and on a tear. Lessons are warranted otherwise he will get himself into trouble soon.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Well at least I don't have to worry about the NCAA tourney as a distraction any longer. Hangover Monday is going to leave a mark however...

My Kawasaki H1 was pretty good at death wobbles...