Quantcast

☆☆☆●●●¿¿#the day after chris cornell died gfmt¿¿●●●☆☆☆

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
All they had to do was commit to obedience training, pay the fine, and they could have had the dog back. I made no protests.
Do they get barred from owning another dog?! I'm happy for you, but the whole situation stinks.

I'm supposed to be packing for kingdom trails with the family tomorrow, but I'm too tired atm. I will grab a whiskey (or maybe a Scotch whiskey) and sit in bed and slowly nod off.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I could be in Ellicottville in a hour and a half. PM me next time. I am in Rochester by the way...
Ellicottville looks like a cool town.

Trails down here are fuckin' rippin.

Spiders everywhere.....fuck.

Might have cooked my brake pads after the big hill lol.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Do they get barred from owning another dog?! I'm happy for you, but the whole situation stinks.

I'm supposed to be packing for kingdom trails with the family tomorrow, but I'm too tired atm. I will grab a whiskey (or maybe a Scotch whiskey) and sit in bed and slowly nod off.
Nope they are moving to Pakistan to become missionaries for the LDS. Not to be a asshole. But things have a way of working themselves out sometimes. I am donating $3K to the local Pitt Bull shelter.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Nope they are moving to Pakistan to become missionaries for the LDS. Not to be a asshole. But things have a way of working themselves out sometimes.
So let's get this straight. The dogs owners could not control a dangerous pet that injured someone and now they want to go to one of the most dangerous places on earth to antagonize people of another religion. What could possibly go wrong ?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So let's get this straight. The dogs owners could not control a dangerous pet that injured someone and now they want to go to one of the most dangerous places on earth to antagonize people of another religion. What could possibly go wrong ?
They are awful people in every sense of the word.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Slowly starting to get some rest and pull away from the edge of losing my mind from sleep deprivation. Still too tired to ride but have been working on my bike. Tomorrow's activities will most likely include pancakes and a nap.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am really upset by this. I like dogs. I wish it never happened. I have resisted the urge to do some "self correcting" myself.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
10PM here and it's still 84F out there. Rode this evening in high 80s, now enjoying the first summer G&T with key limes. Do I seriously have to work tomorrow? :confused: