Quantcast

☆☆☆ Wednesday GMT ☆☆☆

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Was giving the kiddo a bath last night and she handed me something. It was a turd. She handed me a turd. Guess pooping in the tub has entered the chat.

Time to let the ice burn off then head into the office.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Kid may have developed what I believe is "Henoch–Schönlein purpura" based on 30 minutes of google research and my complete lack of MD. Symptoms match but we'll take him to the doctor shortly. Poor kid has a hyperactive immune system and his skin is bearing the brunt of it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Phone screen today for a contract I'm not totally qualified for, but that's never stopped me before. Make my way to the employment office to officially show my face, then might do some online schooling.

Not sure if I should be happy that it's only Wednesday or scared that it's barely Wednesday. I spent most of yesterday thinking it was Wednesday, so I'm a hot mess.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
:wave:

Was giving the kiddo a bath last night and she handed me something. It was a turd. She handed me a turd. Guess pooping in the tub has entered the chat.

Time to let the ice burn off then head into the office.
Just wait until taking poop diaper off and spinning it around like a helicopter in the morning enters the chat.

Those fuckers are always one-upping themselves.

:twitch:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Doing illustrations stuff to pay the bills.
New high res laptop and old man's eyesight do not play well.

I might go burn in some steep fatbike lines since weather is above freezing.

Also need to find a garage to fix multiple items on the van. Not looking forward to the repair bill.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Younger kid pinched/scratched my face the other day with his razor blade fingernails so now I'm walking around looking like a meth addict with two big scabs right on my cheek. 0/10 do not like.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hello peoples

technically working a half day. read ahead on the list last night and will go skiing with wife and eldest kid today. and then catch up when I return this afternoon. flexibility is good.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
back in the office again. it's my boss' last day. he was the best boss I ever had. a good listener, and gave good advice. he really helped me navigate some tough times with my kids. he was more of a friend than a boss. we never hung out outside of work, but I hope to catch up with him moving forward. still, very bummed.

got out for a skate ski last night. my first physical activity since my flare up of back pain that I didn't have to cut short. feel ok today, maybe a bit stiff, but that's normal after a skate ski I guess. still managed to bike into work today through all the slush and grossness. I'd take -22°F over slush any day. It was nice to be out in the forest on my own last night, so I'll hang on to that as a nice memory to get me through the day.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
My neighbor has a pair of horses in a small corral. No cover or protection from the elements for over 2 years. They just stand there all day.

My little kiddo and I ran into my friend one day and she thought it was the neighbor. She lambasted my friend for not protecting his horses. We laughed.

Fast forward a couple weeks and I run into a girl I went to highschool with. She is married to my neighbors employee. I told her about my kid wanting to lambaste neighbor for his horse care. That was 5 days ago. This AM he is installing a shade structure over a portion of the corral.

There may not be correlation but then there could be... LOL

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Good day. Kids have been dropped off at the bus stop. Coffee in hand in the work shop. Honda messed up the weld or tapped it wrong. So Heli coil.

One of my kids didn’t have any poop things the younger who is adhd drew on the walls with poop a couple times and had lots of wiping issues. Glad they are resolved as of now.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Kid may have developed what I believe is "Henoch–Schönlein purpura" based on 30 minutes of google research and my complete lack of MD. Symptoms match but we'll take him to the doctor shortly. Poor kid has a hyperactive immune system and his skin is bearing the brunt of it.
Holy fuck we were right. Currently sitting in Boston children’s ER.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Made it one week. Scuffed a fancy new wheel on the curb parking last night. Well. Now that’s done.
:panic:

@mandown I almost made it three months before putting a small scratch on one of the fancy black wheels trying to use the rear camera to park. Heard that god awful crunch. Will repair with some light sanding and touch up paint when it gets a wee bit warmer.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
dude, that's wild. i know you'd been struggling trying to get a diagnosis for your son's on-going issues. is it a relief to finally have it?
this is something different. Fucking bullshit!
Poor kid......is it easily treatable I hope?
I think it’s self terminating but I wouldn’t mind some prednisone to speed it along and take care of the eczema at the same time.

feeling blessed to have an understanding boss and flexible work/position. This shit sucks.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Another day of fun and excitement, and by fun and excitement I mean sitting here pretending to work while on the Monkey and looking for an island to buy in Scotland.

Turds that can be handed over by hand can be easily cleaned, toss it in the toilet, flush, wash your mitts, and carry on.

It's those liquid bathtub turds that you gotta watch out for