Quantcast

☠☠☠ Turdsday GMT ☠☠☠

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! I feel like turd today. Wrecked hard last night on a drop, messed up my face and got sore neck / shoulders. The next couple of days will be fun...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Hot and muggy yesterday with hail and thunderstorms in the south. Swanky car event this weekend that I have been told is a not miss. You can run your car around Portland International Raceway, but I can't see dropping $500 to putter around with a bunch of million dollar rides. But I will go watch and drool over said rides.

If it isn't too hot, taking the pooch to Gateway Green for some laps on the big bike Sunday.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning Monkeys.

Hot and muggy yesterday with hail and thunderstorms in the south. Swanky car event this weekend that I have been told is a not miss. You can run your car around Portland International Raceway, but I can't see dropping $500 to putter around with a bunch of million dollar rides. But I will go watch and drool over said rides.

If it isn't too hot, taking the pooch to Gateway Green for some laps on the big bike Sunday.
you should hold a clinic on how to safely flip your car

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Very extended misfire type seizure yesterday, where I can do things but my linguistic functionality goes away (can't understand people, word go into repeat cycle, have trouble writing because I can't place words, etc). When I get them they are usually 10-15min absolute tops, this was 3 hours before it tapered off. Talked to my Neurologist while it was happening and she could see improvement over the 20min we were talking because it was the end of the cycle. MRI tomorrow and multi-day EEG to be set as soon as we can get one scheduled. Dr. was glad it ended because of the length, but bummed it ended so quickly after we talked because we missed the opportunity to get an EEG while I was having an active seizure. Needless to say made for a fun afternoon. I did get some work done on the M though, as I can still function while I am having them, I just can't do anything linguistically.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Why good morning!

Spent a goodly portion of last night getting the air bags and cradles set up on my truck last night. Hoping to get all of the truck related stuff knocked out over the weekend so I can get my tools and toolbox mostly packed up and moved over into storage.

Otherwise, just working on getting my work life tidied up so someone else can take over.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Very extended misfire type seizure yesterday, where I can do things but my linguistic functionality goes away (can't understand people, word go into repeat cycle, have trouble writing because I can't place words, etc). When I get them they are usually 10-15min absolute tops, this was 3 hours before it tapered off. Talked to my Neurologist while it was happening and she could see improvement over the 20min we were talking because it was the end of the cycle. MRI tomorrow and multi-day EEG to be set as soon as we can get one scheduled. Dr. was glad it ended because of the length, but bummed it ended so quickly after we talked because we missed the opportunity to get an EEG while I was having an active seizure. Needless to say made for a fun afternoon. I did get some work done on the M though, as I can still function while I am having them, I just can't do anything linguistically.
Feel better @stoney

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Very extended misfire type seizure yesterday
On the upside it is after you passed your test, I guess?
truck related stuff
Is the hail damage to the camper going to be fixable in time? Or are you going to tarp all the things?

I'm at work feeling tired (worked until 10 PM last night and was reasonably busy) and it's muggy. Dislike.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
On the upside it is after you passed your test, I guess?

Is the hail damage to the camper going to be fixable in time? Or are you going to tarp all the things?

I'm at work feeling tired (worked until 10 PM last night and was reasonably busy) and it's muggy. Dislike.
Nope! Given that it's 20 years old, I had to order parts, most of which won't arrive until right before we have to leave. Luckily I have a buddy in western CO whose house and shop I can crash at for a few days to get everything squared away before we hit the road for good.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ok, now that I am awake..... Gonna hike again today. Need to out the trail cam out in another spot to see if it's possibly productive for hunting season.......

Also need to make a Costco run

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Last nights ride was awesome. It could not have finished any better; a great descent and straight to the swim hole.

The old man in our group somehow cut his head open on the slide/trampoline combo in the background. :rofl:

I think everyone is convinced that we are going here to ride on Wednesdays from now on; the water was so warm.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
A few pictures from when my buddy from Georgia was in town a week and half ago... Starvation Creek shuttle, Sheep Creek not shuttle. Good times.

flowers...

Ben leading out my girlfriend on a lower section of Starvation...

Ben at the bottom TH, all grins as we'd just murdered a couple thousand vertical...

Ben at 10,700' or so, top of the Sheep Creek climb... my new bike Clarice and hardtail Elwood for scale.

My girlfriend and I checking out the tadpoles and other assorted swamp life...

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
That person is a mother fvcking cocksvcking asshole. While I don't condone violence or vandalism, my belief is that vehicle should be towed off somewhere difficult to find. Alas, nothing illegal about it but DAMN is that inconsiderate behavior.
I went out of my way to walk by it on my way to the brodozer with the serious contemplation of some sort of fucking-with-it. But took the high road.

#adulting

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That person is a mother fvcking cocksvcking asshole. While I don't condone violence or vandalism, my belief is that vehicle should be towed off somewhere difficult to find. Alas, nothing illegal about it but DAMN is that inconsiderate behavior.
utilizing a valve core remover to slightly loosen the valve cores probably technically doesn't count as vandalism.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I think Stoney already has the sexiest of all the M5's. And with a nice V8 (lets face it, most I6's sound like horsedonkey poo).

But the V10 the later ones had....If that could be shoehorned into his. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: