Quantcast

♐︎◆︎♍︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎⬧︎♒︎♓︎⧫︎ TurdsDay GMT⧫︎♓︎♒︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎♒︎⧫︎♍︎◆︎♐︎

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Coffee be good this morning.

Whats an Airport? I might have flown someplace twice in the last 10 years or was it 15? So glad I retired from the rat race that is national sales and trade shows in 2000

Going Flyfishing Saturday on Putah Creek with friends. I hope the forecast for Sunny Skies and no wind holds

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Spent the night working with the town to re-write some of the out-dated and ambiguous zoning laws. Today I'm running to Ikea to buy some stuff to spruce up the house to sell.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Getting fed up waiting for the Products position, so taking advantage of others. Director of our govt business field teams came by last week and told me that if they don't hire me, he will. He posted a position yesterday, so I applied and let him know. I had an interview within 4 hours for Friday. We've been playing phone tag on our cells as he's ooo this week since yesterday morning. He is the hiring manager and there is no team that needs to approve of me, but even still I have worked with all of them before, so moot. We'll see what comes of this.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Getting fed up waiting for the Products position, so taking advantage of others. Director of our govt business field teams came by last week and told me that if they don't hire me, he will. He posted a position yesterday, so I applied and let him know. I had an interview within 4 hours for Friday. We've been playing phone tag on our cells as he's ooo this week since yesterday morning. He is the hiring manager and there is no team that needs to approve of me, but even still I have worked with all of them before, so moot. We'll see what comes of this.
///Money

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Hola! Coffee, then pick a ride or a hike. The rubber sole of my riding shoes had worn away on top and below where the ckeat is. ImI down to the metal plate. Booooo

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I was almost on schedule getting the kids out the door this morning. barely 5 minutes late. Today is forest school day, so we drive about 20km (one way) to get them there. Look down, and there's not enough gas in the car to go and come back. :rant:. Wife was out with the car last night. :rant:. Used it as an example of why we need an electric vehicle (even though it's the first time it's ever happened).

Otherwise, at the office doing mundane stuff now. booo.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Last day at the ski shop.
Woo-fucking-hoo!
I only work here a few days a week for the skiing privileges, but I am BURNT.
I blame IKON.
Time for me to go be an annoying tourist somewhere else!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

My coffee kind of sucks, but I have left over corned beef and cabbage for breakfast and that is pretty rad. Things to do around the house today. I may just ride a bike instead.

Edit: Today's google doodle is pretty cool.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

The personal trainer at my weekly business referral group meeting kept giving me the eye of shame while I ate my doughnut this morning. She's young, and didn't understand that I left all shame and dignity behind years ago and am impervious to salad.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Good Morning!!

The personal trainer at my weekly business referral group meeting kept giving me the eye of shame while I ate my doughnut this morning. She's young, and didn't understand that I left all shame and dignity behind years ago and am impervious to salad.
with age comes freedom

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mom2's first nite in town. no girls so hit up HH tapas & then came home & smoked joints. fun nite.
ate too much dairy so Im farting up a storm today. kinda fun since the office is empty today.

Love that I can finally wear chacos again. ready for summer yo