Quantcast

♢♢♢Seriously, No effing Friday GMT?♢♢♢

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Iron Ether Divaricator. It's a loop/blend box with a crossover. It's a tricky little bugger with the distortion boxes, since the crossover frequency can really change the signal gain going to the pedals in the loop.
Sounds like a more sophisticated version of this thing (that I haven't taken out of the box, yet)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Sounds like a more sophisticated version of this thing (that I haven't taken out of the box, yet)
No. Not a feedback loop. This is an effects loop. Devi's pedals are so wrapped up in controversy, I can't bring myself to consider them. There's a lot of drama around that brand.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Digging in on some old punk bands I've generally overlooked. Exploited, G.B.H., etc. Not my favorite, but not as bad as I thought they'd be.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well, hold my beer and watch this...

Went for a 9km ride on the trail bike tonight, on pavement. Felt so damn good to spin the pedals and hear the sweet sound of my Minion knobs being worn away.

Shoulder felt good, besides the one time I lifted on the bars to hop up on a curb. Note to self, don't try that again. Mid back is feeling stiff though.

Two weeks, six days since my shoulder seperation. Could be worse....

And now for MOAR beer.

Happy Friday y'all.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My cat died tonight. She let out a cry that I cannot describe, seized for about 5min and died in my lap. I'm sad right now. Very, very sad right now.