Quantcast

♢♢♢Thursday GMT♢♢♢

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What about your lunch? Still sitting on the counter? :brows:
Damn near. I grabbed my frozen burritos and my bagel this morning. But that would have been par for the course. It's cold, but dry this morning. I wish I could drive the car, but the truck is still better than the short bus. :rofl:

I'm still waiting for the day I forget I drove and ride the bus home. :panic:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ahhh yes, the dick pic technique.........take the pic from closer to the ground to make it look bigger. :)
I did it to correct the perspective, but if that works for you for other situations, power to you sir! :D

This is what happens to me when I get to work from home :tinfoil: :

First I mysteriously find some new beer

Then the bike mysteriously finds my attention

A mystery, sir, nothing but a big mystery! :D

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So we ordered a new bed yesterday, got us a queen sized Serta Icomfort. Normal price is 2k, knowing the salesperson/manager she let us in on her president's day sale early that they will sell for 1300, so it's on hold till then.
On top of that the frame the wife has been eye balling for five months has been reduced from 2400 to 1237. So to be a nice guy I told them to wrap that up as well, that I was taking it. Then I told the wife someone already bought it. Thought it would be a nice surprise for her in the new house.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So we ordered a new bed yesterday, got us a queen sized Serta Icomfort. Normal price is 2k, knowing the salesperson/manager she let us in on her president's day sale early that they will sell for 1300, so it's on hold till then.
On top of that the frame the wife has been eye balling for five months has been reduced from 2400 to 1237. So to be a nice guy I told them to wrap that up as well, that I was taking it. Then I told the wife someone already bought it. Thought it would be a nice surprise for her in the new house.
Right up until she shows up with a new bed before the move in.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
-30 on the Snake River this AM. (negative 17 at the house).
Didn't ski.
Shop is dead.
It is supposed to snow for ten days straight next week, with overnight totals in the 10" 12" range.
Giddyup!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
My beer inventory has remained virtually untouched for months on account of the elevated whiskey inventory levels that require my attention (included 5 new bottles for Christmas)

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Damn, you are a software dude.

All 8 in a day? Talk about colon cleanse. :D
No, 2 a day. I get the 16 pack for like $3 at Grocery Outlet (love that store). I did cut out my Cup O Noodle because while delicious, that sh!t is just bad for you. I actually prefer the chimichanga, but the wife scored these last time she went.

It's the only way I can support my twice a week food cart habit. $10 cheesesteaks add up. :rofl:

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Got a quick 10 mile ride in before snowpocalypse,fuckpocalypse, whatever comes tomorrow since I might not be able to ride for a few days. Oh my god 1-4" of snow let's all go to the god damn store and buy the two things that will spoil the quickest when your power goes out....hmm can anyone guess? Yeah that's right bread and milk...wtf people, I just wanted a loaf of bread to make my Samich tomorrow And you've all ruined it. Why people. You'd think people would wise up. Hmm I might be stranded for like half a day, shit yeah let's buy beer and a frozen pizza screw bread and milk. Assholes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
car dudes - my impreza needs new tires. considering getting winters. stock/oem are 17", i've read conflicting info online. for a '12 impreza wagon limited, can i downsize 1" or 2"?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
car dudes - my impreza needs new tires. considering getting winters. stock/oem are 17", i've read conflicting info online. for a '12 impreza wagon limited, can i downsize 1" or 2"?
Tire rack will show you what size wheels will work.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What @dan-o said.

I bought a set of Bridgestone WS80's on 16" steelies from tirerack for our subie which runs 17" alloys for the summer.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I have a set of studs unmounted I need to get rid of. If you were closer, it would save me the craigslist (came off a earlier Impreza). :rofl:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Factory size my friend, factory size. Always the best option. If you tried downsizing your wheels in this one your wheel will be on the calipers

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
NASIOC-via-Google says that base 2013 Imprezas had 15" wheels so that should work just fine. 195/65/15 Nokians on steelies would be my suggestion:

https://www.nokiantires.com/winter-tires/nokian-hakkapeliitta-r2/

Discount Tire carries Nokian if you don't have other local dealers.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Oh my god 1-4" of snow let's all go to the god damn store and buy the two things that will spoil the quickest when your power goes out....hmm can anyone guess? Yeah that's right bread and milk...wtf people, I just wanted a loaf of bread to make my Samich tomorrow And you've all ruined it. Why people. You'd think people would wise up. Hmm I might be stranded for like half a day, shit yeah let's buy beer and a frozen pizza screw bread and milk. Assholes.
You would love life in New England! :D