Quantcast

♢♢♢Wednesday Weather Alert GMT♢♢♢

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yep, My grandfather started auto wrecking in the 1930's now i run the family buisness with my two sisters and my dad. Hes 75 so doesnt do much. We dont have our own yard anymore but rent out about 65 acres of auto wreaking property. My office is at the original 1973 location. We also have 60 acres of truck storage near here. All located on the border here is san diego. Particularly on otay mesa where all the tunnels are found. We are about a mile or two from the boarder. So yes junkyards is my everyday since i was born till the day i die.

I cant send the guy the bill because he lost his visa and cant come back to america. Part of why hes getting evicted. I rarely have any recourse with people due to being forgein or being protected by a corporation/ LLC. So i sometimes have to go the gangster route and take a mother fuckers forklift. I could go on for days with stories of shit that has happened around here. We deal with almost every government agency. Fun stuff sometimes.
so some +rep is in order for your handle. i'd always wondered.

what are some of the craziest stories you've had?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Expeditions are infamous for that.

The cold crap is supposed to hit us on the 14th...
Oh I know that all too well from workibg on them over the years.
Izzit the venerable 5L?
4.6 w v
4.6 and 5.4L 3V were the shitty ones, iirc.
Meg, the 2v spark plugs blow themselves out, the 3v if you don't decarbonize the night before and let it cool they just don't come out. I have the tooling for those ones.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Not to elaborate on the crazy stories, ill just give the titles. A cockfighting ranch/ring. stolen and chopping cars. Theres been a few cartel murders. Tenants renting out their yard as a mobile home park. Big rig trucks getting ripped off at gun point (trailers full of tv's). I had three guys crash into fences in one month once. One guy was here illegally, ran from the cops crashed into the fence was drunk and had meth. Was back up here in three days. One guy i kicked out was subletting space, he didnt tell anyone. Like four acres of storage. I got a lot of stuff that time. Some jackass left his porche here for days with the keys in it. We called it in to the PD and jackass had reported it stolen (but had his keys). He got hit with insurance fraud. Crazy one toothed squatter boat guy got looney on me so i used my tractor and forklift and dumped his shit in the street. Then he drove off with two trailers and half a corvette's front wheels on the ground, it was a full on train. One day this dude flipped his ice cream truck, there was ice cream every where. I lein sale probably 4-10 cars a year and pull several motorhomes and boats apart with my backhoe, well my guys do this. I was having a good time hitting rocks with a bat i found in the yard with the oil spill. The dudes brother showed and was whining about me taking his forklift. I told him to clean his shit up first. This conversation when on for 30 minutes. I never put the bat down. This is all i can remember right now but its never ending.

My dad has some great ones about the 60' and 70's with the bikers. There was a shootout one day. I bought a 454 chevy motor off this guy named animal, he got shot like 5 years ago. But when i was buying the motor i was telling him how i was putting it in my school bus. He was telling me about how they were cooking meth in a bus buried in the yard. He said he would fall asleep stirring the meth in a bathtub. Said if he stopped stirring it it would explode and he'd wake up still stirring it. My dad has this one story about how one day there was an explosion and this pink smoke was floating around and the guys in yellow suits showed up and made everyone leave.

Oh we tried to use a drone to do some security, had that thing up 8 minutes until homeland security showed up and told us to stop.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Not to elaborate on the crazy stories, ill just give the titles. A cockfighting ranch/ring. stolen and chopping cars. Theres been a few cartel murders. Tenants renting out their yard as a mobile home park. Big rig trucks getting ripped off at gun point (trailers full of tv's). I had three guys crash into fences in one month once. One guy was here illegally, ran from the cops crashed into the fence was drunk and had meth. Was back up here in three days. One guy i kicked out was subletting space, he didnt tell anyone. Like four acres of storage. I got a lot of stuff that time. Some jackass left his porche here for days with the keys in it. We called it in to the PD and jackass had reported it stolen (but had his keys). He got hit with insurance fraud. Crazy one toothed squatter boat guy got looney on me so i used my tractor and forklift and dumped his shit in the street. Then he drove off with two trailers and half a corvette's front wheels on the ground, it was a full on train. One day this dude flipped his ice cream truck, there was ice cream every where. I lein sale probably 4-10 cars a year and pull several motorhomes and boats apart with my backhoe, well my guys do this. I was having a good time hitting rocks with a bat i found in the yard with the oil spill. The dudes brother showed and was whining about me taking his forklift. I told him to clean his shit up first. This conversation when on for 30 minutes. I never put the bat down. This is all i can remember right now but its never ending.

My dad has some great ones about the 60' and 70's with the bikers. There was a shootout one day. I bought a 454 chevy motor off this guy named animal, he got shot like 5 years ago. But when i was buying the motor i was telling him how i was putting it in my school bus. He was telling me about how they were cooking meth in a bus buried in the yard. He said he would fall asleep stirring the meth in a bathtub. Said if he stopped stirring it it would explode and he'd wake up still stirring it. My dad has this one story about how one day there was an explosion and this pink smoke was floating around and the guys in yellow suits showed up and made everyone leave.

Oh we tried to use a drone to do some security, had that thing up 8 minutes until homeland security showed up and told us to stop.
that will suffice. whenever you feel like storytime, we love this kind of shit

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Some of the stories crack me up, This guy i let sell fruit out in front of my office, (i get free fruit) Got into an altercation with a tweaker. We got him on video beating this guy down in the street with a pvc pipe. people were pulling over in there cars to watch. It was hilarious. Im sure im a bad person for laughing at shit like that.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Then theres the sad shit, Our letter carrier is a really nice women. Her son in mexico got kidnapped and killed. That one was sad. I gave her a Christmas tree today. One tweaker tenant i kicked out for not paying rent and living with his kids in a truck storage yard, his daughter was 15 and was looking at her phone and walked into the street into the rear tires of a big rig, killed her. Dude acted like he didnt even care. We had a first two years ago a guy ran himself over with a forklift and killed himself.

I cried at the first two. The first one was just so sad. The second i kicked him out hoping i was doing the right thing by his kids. Id waited with the girl out side their locked yard when she was like 10-11 so she didnt get kidnapped or something.

Last edited:

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I got this tenant that runs a scrap yard, car crusher, bailer and all that stuff. He looks like "the wolf" a little. He looks more like el chapo guzman. He exports the crushed cars to mexico, then to china.