Quantcast

♣♠♣ Saturday GMT ♣♠♣

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Coffee in hand. Biscuits and blueberry jam for breakfast. Warm today but has been raining so no riding. Maybe trainer, maybe climbing.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
32 mile trail ride on tap, then picking up wifeys new DH wheelset on the way back.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
All I have for today is processing a half dozen photos to get one good one of them, mowing the lawns, and going out to dinner sans kids before a charity auction for the elder kid’s school.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Making pancakes. Ankle still really hurts from yesterday's stupid. Day will be spent at the library studying.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I am *very* thankful to the @FSM that he timed my funemployment with the onset of real spring and summer. Thanks, your dudeness! :cheers:

Gotta do some yard work this weekend, start a few projects around the house, oh and I need to press-in my new shiny Stiffmeister headset cup that arrived yesterday. Part looks well engineered and made, I have high hopes.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Got my bike built up just in time for biblical rains :( I may just mount those knobbies to my kona and get out for some rigid singlespeeding tomorrow. That means taking the basket, rack and fenders off too.

At a martial arts place with my 5 year old. I think this is going to work out well for him. Already lots of kicking and punching. They have him straddling one of those punching blocks and smashing it repeatedly with his elbow!

Birthday party this afternoon.

FSM

in this bullshit mess.
Jul 1, 2013
Always and Every Where
I am *very* thankful to the @FSM that he timed my funemployment with the onset of real spring and summer. Thanks, your dudeness! :cheers:

Gotta do some yard work this weekend, start a few projects around the house, oh and I need to press-in my new shiny Stiffmeister headset cup that arrived yesterday. Part looks well engineered and made, I have high hopes.
Housework shmousework, drink more and ride your bike.

This is My commandment to you, do it as often as you will, in rememberance of Me.

:cheers:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
1 beer too many farting around with my brakes last night.

Hopefully the aftermath isn’t just a big pile of bike parts sitting in a puddle of mineral oil in my shed.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Scrambled eggs with diced salami, Sauteed mushrooms, banana squash, tomato, garlic and cheddar cheese for breakfast. Wife headed off for her 6 month cancer check up MRI a few minutes ago. I'm off to Lowes for some wire fencing and T stakes followed by a bit o riding in the dirt then getting my med gear set up for tomorrows horse show

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
In a parking lot waiting for a buddy to show up for a ride. We're going to ride part of Wasaga Beach on Georgian Bay.

I'm not sure how fun it'll be, as the wind is freakin howling... Can't imagine what it'll be like on the beach.

Maybe I'll just ditch the water bottle and bring moar beer.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Ride completed. Beautiful weather today and really all week. Hopefully big ride in the Piz on tap for tmw. Although that depends on how many barley pops are consumed whilst doing some gardening this afternoon.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Ate roasted corn at the swap meet for breakfast, it was ok. Now kid is playing on the skateboard swing i built her. It is pretty rad and easy to build.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Housework shmousework, drink more and ride your bike.

This is My commandment to you, do it as often as you will, in rememberance of Me.
Can you please possess the body of my wife and stay there for the next 30-40 years? I'll be remembering you every single second, o wise one.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Saturday and tried to sling some rings. Lot of tire kickers, but not much commitment for a wedding season.

Probably still a little too wet for trails since we got 3" of rain a couple nights ago, so sat in the sun for a bit and might take a walk later. A real crazy Saturday night...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
headed to annual black tie gala for work...if there ever was something to place on the kill list...

only redeeming factors: escape my parents’ visit for a few hours; free booze; hot milfs.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Did 29km on the fat bike. I’m roasted.

The wind was insane. Evident by some crazy dudes kite surfing; can’t imagine how cold that water is on the face.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Heil-Hall-Heil for 33 miles of very rocky goodness (about the only smooth section is that photo). Probably the best run I've had coming down Bitterbrush, still a couple of sections beyond me though.

20180428_170634_resized.jpg

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
headed to annual black tie gala for work...if there ever was something to place on the kill list...

only redeeming factors: escape my parents’ visit for a few hours; free booze; hot milfs.
Don't come back without photo documentation of hot milfs finding escape in expensive booze...

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Took kiddo to bounce house birfday gig that somehow did not end in a concussion. Then to the lake beach for a frigid "swim"...still amazes me that kids seem to be immune to 73° water. FTS .

After fucking with fucking internal routed fucking dropper post, finally got to ride. It was sublime...

Now drinking reebs while cooking chicken and all manner of peppers on the grill. Life is satisfactory .

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ah crap, One project revealed another immediate repair and shit snow balled from there. I never did get out for a ride but I fixed a whole lot of crap that needed doing. Show management just sent out word that the lunch caterer decided to fold up her business the day before the event..ass..

So it's off to the market to put together some eats for me. Nice thing about having the camper I have my kitchen with me at events

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, very successful day in Pocatello.
Road up City Creek to CrossCut, to Serengeti, up Over The Top, out and back on Sterling Justice, back to Over The Top, down Sullivan's, down Adreniline to 911 to finish. Maybe 20-21 miles, around 2200k I reckon (I didn't keep track). Very XC, you don't need (or want) a big bike, but super fun!
I will probably do another ride there next weekend, will update.

Last edited: