Quantcast

♧◇♡♤Day 4/7 ♤♡◇♧

gonefirefightin

free wieners
"It must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays"

Hi, I'm Kurt Loder with your MTV News Brief

Suns out, guns out, hopefully, the surveyor will complete his pins today,
It's also garbage day. A visit to the grocery store is paramount.

In other news,

I found a niche group on Facebook that has plans and kits for a DIY mud mixer. Ordering parts today from Farmer Boy

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
Got the hankering to retire from the biotech industry and buy a bed and breakfast in Rochester VT.

Should I? Maybe I could host monkeyfest 2025.
I drove past that place twice this week. It's not too far from Bethel, which is kind of far from anywhere. But that isn't so bad.

Basically no mobile service along route 100 in the White River Valley. too few people to justify the towers I guess/

gonefirefightin

free wieners
you can order parts from a book about a horse?
Wrong farmerboy there pigboy, lol

Considering they want $3k for the original mudmixer, the DIY versions are 4x faster and cost less than $400 to build

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Almost done with the bike at lest for now. Stem too long and soggy grips. Found some old NYC Freeride pimp caps with Intense grips and a prototype stem for an old school vibe and bikes look better with short stem too. Missing the bolt for the inner ring on the grips so they are loose. Hope one of the local shops has some.

You can see the lights too that are charged with the magnet on the wheel.

IMG_8284.jpeg

IMG_8286.jpeg

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Up all night in pain with a brutal headache. Only thought is that it's a withdraw from my interim ADHD drug. I'm feeling better now, but still have a ruthless throb making thinking hard. At least the caffeine and normal ADHD drugs are working.

Trying to sort out Haley maybe going to Tucson for the Rotax National in March during Spring Break, but that is one of those "what do we do with Hannah" situations. We can bring her with, but there are times that she will not be partaking, so we need to keep her busy then. Amarillo in April is off because it's the same weekend as her first CKT (CO state) club race. May for the Grand Junction Rotax is on. It looks like the grandparents are onboard for her helmet, so I'll be ordering that in April/May as a surprise in June for her birthday.

Hannah can now swim butterfly, which is one hell of a surprise. She can get ~2/3 the length of the pool because she just doesn't have endurance. She started her second day of gymnastics last week and spent all evening last night doing handstands. There is some irony that neither of these two really ride bikes.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. No cell service = more emails sent. Trying to coordinate our gymnastics state championship meet this week so I don't have to try to juggle that along with my teaching schedule. Play rehearsal has been fun, just wish the kids knew their lines! Time for a dip in the hot tub before band rehearsal. Also working on booking the lodge for a festival of monkeys.